• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,555 posts in this topic

Has anybody seen a copy of Rhymes with Lust? I'm curious to see grades, prices, etc. I've never seen one, but I'd love to. Has it been reprinted at all yet?

Dark Horse reprinted it 2 years ago. It's easily available on ebay. I'm holding a copy right now. Original copies are tough and expensive, I've seen a few, never in grade. Vg copies tend to go in the $600.00 + range.

I was able to pick up some really nice upgrades and new additions lately from an auction. Here are a few of these great gems.. I was also able to complete my Diary Secrets run and TLP run. I hope to do a group shot some day :) So, here are some of the things I have scanned..

img491.jpg

img463.jpg

img497.jpg

img457.jpg

I was able to pick up some really nice upgrades and new additions lately from an auction. Here are a few of these great gems.. I was also able to complete my Diary Secrets run and TLP run. I hope to do a group shot some day :) So, here are some of the things I have scanned..

img491.jpg

img463.jpg

img497.jpg

img457.jpg

Nice looking copies Jv. I haven't found any in a long time.

bb

That's a really sweet PR18. That one doesn't show up too often.

Once your image is in photobucket, click on the image and direct link and copy it.

Go to your post and hit the third icon. It will allow you to paste. I hope I'm clear.