• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,584 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 7:19 PM, Yorick said:

So you have a duplicate, or did you get that sticker off?  Who drew the other ones?  All Baker & Roche?

All of mine have stickers. Ryan's does not. Haven't tried to take them off, because it'll just tear the covers.  

Baker was involved only in the Cinderella book. Others are written by Roche and illustrated by Blum. The full 4-book set includes Red Riding Hood. 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:55 PM, pmpknface said:

This is cool. I have a small HC book that LB Cole did the cover for, would they grade that?

They won't grade hardcovers but will grade some of the softcover activity books if they are small enough to fit in a slab.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:55 PM, pmpknface said:

This is cool. I have a small HC book that LB Cole did the cover for, would they grade that?

Wait, I glossed right over this. What's the book?

On 11/11/2022 at 9:46 AM, Yorick said:

Although I have never been a big fan of this cover, the interiors on this issue stand out to me.  I still need a copy to complete my set...

https://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?dlid=14797

I assume you're familiar with the scan, @Yorick, given that you said the interiors stood out.  It's mostly for others who are interested.

Edited by OtherEric