• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,584 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2022 at 10:08 AM, OtherEric said:

https://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?dlid=14797

I assume you're familiar with the scan, @Yorick, given that you said the interiors stood out.  It's mostly for others who are interested.

I just went over to GCD to look at it there...

Apparently it's all a reprint.  Mostly from a Teen-age Romances!!   I'll have to look at one of my TAR3's and see if the print is better/clearer.

On 11/11/2022 at 10:19 AM, Yorick said:

Apparently it's all a reprint.

For the Diary Secrets run there is very very little original Baker art.

#10-20 are all reprint.  #21-23 have no definitive Baker, #24 has one story, #25 has 3 stories, #26-29 have no Baker, and #30 has 3 stories.

Same kinda thing with Going Steady.

On 11/20/2022 at 5:34 PM, Robot Man said:

Awsome flea market score today! Saw it just laying on a guy’s table. I asked him how much and as cool as I could, whipped out the money. Only book he had. Low grade? Sure but complete and solid. Ironicaly, it was a Baker book I’d been looking for. Well worth getting up early for!

F20843AD-DD78-4176-9D3C-2750A7267BC7.jpeg

Congrats.  Always a good way to start the day.

On 11/20/2022 at 3:34 PM, Robot Man said:

Awsome flea market score today! Saw it just laying on a guy’s table. I asked him how much and as cool as I could, whipped out the money. Only book he had. Low grade? Sure but complete and solid. Ironicaly, it was a Baker book I’d been looking for. Well worth getting up early for!

F20843AD-DD78-4176-9D3C-2750A7267BC7.jpeg

Nice color!