• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,585 posts in this topic

I'm relatively new to collecting GA stuff but is this accurate? My guess is no. Item description appears botched with only a general headline, no reference to the title or Baker whatsoever. It's been tucked away on here since March 17 according to the listed date. Seller is legit, 99.7% feedback and seller since 1999.

Capture.JPG

On 12/5/2022 at 6:37 AM, LadyDeath said:

I'm relatively new to collecting GA stuff but is this accurate? My guess is no. Item description appears botched with only a general headline, no reference to the title or Baker whatsoever. It's been tucked away on here since March 17 according to the listed date. Seller is legit, 99.7% feedback and seller since 1999.

Capture.JPG

What is the accuracy you are questioning?

On 12/5/2022 at 9:15 AM, LadyDeath said:

I figured that initially, but I've never seen a Baker cover well under $200. Guess I have a lot to learn!

If the book was not graded, it would probably be priced around $50.  Perhaps the submitter made a mistake and is now trying to sell without a loss.