• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Yeah...I can't tell without the graders note either. Congrats on the second copy. :applause: You can't go wrong with these puppies.

@ Don and Showcase. Thanks.

Still after another one with OW/W PQ and maybe no Marvel Chipping!

Hey Showcase, wanna trade for one of the Showcase #22?

I have to stick to my SC22 commitment and cannot sell or unload my SC22 5.0,5.5,6.0,8.5 position till 7/11. I just acquired a 7.5 and is also a keeper. If you are in the market for a SC22, the price jumps at 5.0+ and becomes scarce. To be honest, it's hard for me to let them go right now, but I will keep you in mind if I'm lucky to find any nice copy.

I have to stick to my SC22 commitment and cannot sell or unload my SC22 5.0,5.5,6.0,8.5 position till 7/11. I just acquired a 7.5 and is also a keeper. If you are in the market for a SC22, the price jumps at 5.0+ and becomes scarce. To be honest, it's hard for me to let them go right now, but I will keep you in mind if I'm lucky to find any nice copy.

Thanks. Waiting for the Ryan Reynold vehicle to hit before unloading? :-)

Thanks. Waiting for the Ryan Reynold vehicle to hit before unloading? :-)

That will be a good time to unload a few, but will keep the 6.0+ copies. SC22 pulled back a few times the last year and early this year, but now is on the up trend again. If SC22 pulls back, you should add a position.

That will be a good time to unload a few, but will keep the 6.0+ copies. SC22 pulled back a few times the last year and early this year, but now is on the up trend again. If SC22 pulls back, you should add a position.

Roger that. Will keep an eye out. Send leads my way. Better not go too OT!

Back to AF15! Not too sure that Andrew Garfield can carry off Peter Parker (not nerdy enough...). Wonder if the ASM reboot will work...

Well here's my copy, aside from that chip, the book is beautiful. Can't complain to much for the price I paid when it was raw. Only thing I can complain is, before I bought this book I was a random collector, now I want everything :insane:

photo-89.jpg

Well here's my copy, aside from that chip, the book is beautiful. Can't complain to much for the price I paid when it was raw. Only thing I can complain is, before I bought this book I was a random collector, now I want everything :insane:

photo-89.jpg

Sweet! I bet a good price...random walk :applause:

hi all

i quit he hobby since a couple years. I would like to return in the hobby now and i check for purchase a AF15 for enter in your club héhé :) i need your help . I would like to know how much now in 2010, it is reasonable to paid for

cgc .5

cgc 1.0

cgc 1.5

cgc 2.0

cgc 2.5

cgc 3.0

I dont think have the money for buy higher than 3.0.......

thanks a lot for your help guy.

Here you go:

0.5- $1100 (hasn't been a recorded sale in over a year)

1.0- $1315 (12 month average)

1.5- $2450 (90 day average)

1.8- $2300 (90 day average, lower than a 1.5 (shrug) )

2.0- $3050 (12 month average)

2.5- $3170 (12 month average)

3.0- $4000 (90 day average)

Theres a website, gpanalysis.com that is AWESOME. It's $10 a month but it will show you every sale for every grade back to 2002. If you are going to be buying books like an AF15, you should DEFINITELY get it (thumbs u

WOW NICE thanks a lot. With this info, i think i can go with a 2.5 copy at higher... i have arround 3000 $ maximum to invest in a AF15

I would go with a 2.5 at least as well...trouble is that it won't be easy to find a nice looking copy for $3K, even though GPA paints a prettier picture.

Good luck in the search though..Didn't you once sell an AF #15 CGC 1.5 for around $1500 here on the boards a few years ago ?

WOW NICE thanks a lot. With this info, i think i can go with a 2.5 copy at higher... i have arround 3000 $ maximum to invest in a AF15

I would go with a 2.5 at least as well...trouble is that it won't be easy to find a nice looking copy for $3K, even though GPA paints a prettier picture.

Good luck in the search though..Didn't you once sell an AF #15 CGC 1.5 for around $1500 here on the boards a few years ago ?

I had that 1.5 twice in 2009

yep i had owned a couple years ago a copy of af15 cgc 1.5. You have a good memory. I didn t remmember how much i had asking for. It is perhaps 1500....

I have owned a couple great comic in 2007... or 2008.. i don t remeber the exact date.. i have owned batman 1, af15 and asm 1...

So i want perhaps to return in the hobby.

I have the 37 ED of the overstreet. since i am not in the hobby since a couple year, i found that price list for the amazing fantasy 15

Price Guide Report*

Grade 2.0 4.0 6.0 8.0 9.0 9.2

Overstreet Price $3,000.00 $6,000.00 $12,000.00 $36,000.00 $68,000.00 $100,000

anyone can tell to me if this price guide is corect for the 2010 overstreet book?

thanks a lot, i think i will update my overstreet book because if these information is ok, the price have changed a lot since the 37 edition of the overstreet

thanks again guys