• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

I just found this one. Didn't know I had it. I don't even know how long I have had it. Magazine sized and in excellent condition. Anyone else have one of these?

3441gi-joe-magazine-1-front.jpgImage Hosting

I just opened this magazine for the first time, to see who published it. It was published by "Telepictures Publications", and has a four page fold out poster. However, I can not take a pic of the poster because it is attached to the books two spine staples. This mag also has glued to the back inside cover page, a smaller booklet of G. I. Joe gear that can be purchased I guess for G. I. Joe figures. This smaller booklet is about 6 to 8 pages.

This is a sweet magazine for a G I Joe collector.

Edited by conditionfreak

those look great! wtf is with Snake Eyes lips?

the posters for the upcoming blockbuster of 2009

gi-joe-snakeeyes-baroness.jpg

It looks like that is his other hand to me.

It looks like the Baroness is holding a bottle of liquor.

those look great! wtf is with Snake Eyes lips?

the posters for the upcoming blockbuster of 2009

gi-joe-snakeeyes-baroness.jpg

It looks like that is his other hand to me.

It looks like the Baroness is holding a bottle of liquor.

What a visor they are using on Snake Eyes. Stick to the original slited visor or the goggles.

I just found this one. Didn't know I had it. I don't even know how long I have had it. Magazine sized and in excellent condition. Anyone else have one of these?

3441gi-joe-magazine-1-front.jpgImage Hosting

I don't remember that book at all. I had all the 80s joe stuff. Was it regional or anything?

Anyone have one of these? Anyone seen one of these before? Just curious.

I gotta say back before G.I. Joe 21 got really hot I spent 3 years trying to find a 9.8. I got 2 9.4s, but never got a 9.6 or 9.8 this was back before there was even a 9.8. Now keep in mind I only look in my regional area, but I bet I looked at 50 nice copies at least. This book was a nightmare to find in higher grade. That 9.8 in the next month might hit $1500 due to movie hype. I would put it up for sale 1-2 months before the movie comes out which would be around June. Good luck great find.