• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

Ask him the reason why he did not submit the book to get CGC'd, or look around to see if you see other books that are certified. The book may of failed the prescreen so he is selling it raw for a higher price because he knows the value is 9.8 or bust, so thats his way of maximizing his sales.

His previous auctions he was buying slabbed Joe 21's indvidually, now they all end up in one bulk lot? :screwy:

Hey .. you still got some of those Obama beating up Osama variants?

friggin flipper

One who's looking to lose money on the deal as the bids are still several hundred dollars short as of tonight. He was better off breaking them up.

Its at $837 and reserve not met yet. I have a feeling the reserve wont be met because other then an other flipper who would want 8 copies lol.

friggin flipper

One who's looking to lose money on the deal as the bids are still several hundred dollars short as of tonight. He was better off breaking them up.

Its at $837 and reserve not met yet. I have a feeling the reserve wont be met because other then an other flipper who would want 8 copies lol.

Flippers make the comic world go 'round....and don't you forget it. :sumo:

I think it was idiotic to put them up in one lot...but gpa has 9.6s at $300 per and 9.4s at $150 per...that is $1200 right there with the other ones as extra gravy. No idea why he wouldn't just piece them out. He clearly made money if he bought them a few years ago.