• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

It'll be exciting to see where this thing goes. Will it approach $2k?

Well it broke the $2000 mark - I'm going to blame you!!!!

Interesting. I wouldn't pay anything close to that myself when a nice 9.6 can be had for under $300, but I'm glad overall. Maybe this sale and the release of an actual full-length trailer for the movie can stir up a little interest in the books, which have otherwise been in free-fall (at least certified copies) for the better part of the last year.

Interesting. I wouldn't pay anything close to that myself when a nice 9.6 can be had for under $300, but I'm glad overall. Maybe this sale and the release of an actual full-length trailer for the movie can stir up a little interest in the books, which have otherwise been in free-fall (at least certified copies) for the better part of the last year.

it didnt break 2g!

it didnt break 2g!

sorry, sorry - my bad - I thought it was referring to the one currently on E-Bay... many apologizes...

Edited by abner419

it didnt break 2g!

sorry, sorry - my bad - I thought it was referring to the one currently on E-Bay... many apologizes...

WHITE pages are expensive. :whistle:

:whistle:

hm

:devil:

Was that you???? I promise not to cuss you out too much.....

wasn't me :angel:

I don't need another :cloud9:

how is that Joe #94 slab among others treating you :hi:

i know for a fact you do not have even one 21 9.8. :hi:

Edited by peasofcrap

:whistle:

hm

:devil:

Was that you???? I promise not to cuss you out too much.....

wasn't me :angel:

I don't need another :cloud9:

how is that Joe #94 slab among others treating you :hi:

Have I bought slabbed Joe's from everyone on here????? lol

I love them all man!!!!! Keep them coming!

I know where 3 out of the 4 Joe 21 9.8 copies in 9.8 are at, the only one is the sale from 2006 for 860.00 is the one I do not know.

There are now 5 or more in 9.8. The one that just closed on e-bay was graded 4/20/09, while the census was last updated 4/10/09.

I know where 3 out of the 4 Joe 21 9.8 copies in 9.8 are at, the only one is the sale from 2006 for 860.00 is the one I do not know.

There are now 5 or more in 9.8. The one that just closed on e-bay was graded 4/20/09, while the census was last updated 4/10/09.

Smart move. Make your money while you can, cause the gravy train won't be running forever....