• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

On 7/6/2023 at 2:05 PM, Beastfeast said:

Was anyone else going after the 4.5 on Clink? I bowed out after it hit 6k. 

What's it at now?

Hadn't played it in a while 😂

Took long r to boot up it seemed, hopefully everyone else's is still working. :)

Hadn't forgot, but was kicking myself a bit for not getting to play it, despite there being a headphone jack. doh!

4246618_Full_Rev.jpg

On 7/8/2023 at 8:56 PM, Subby1938 said:

IMG_1018.jpeg

IMG_1021.jpeg

IMG_1020.jpeg

IMG_1019.jpeg

IMG_1022.jpeg

IMG_1023.jpeg

IMG_1024.jpeg

Looks a bit, if you don't mind this comparison, like a hall of fame at a school, with highlights and reels of the classic turtles.  :x

I like it! More to come I'm sure 😊

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/9/2023 at 3:22 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Looks a bit, if you don't mind this comparison, like a hall of fame at a school, with highlights and reels of the classic turtles.  :x

I like it! More to come I'm sure 😊

I see what you mean! This is a beautiful display of comic art. Super tasteful!

On 7/4/2023 at 10:08 AM, Warduke said:

This is a first printing I overpaid for circa 1991.  It's been sitting sealed at my parents' house for over 30 years.  Looking to finally get it graded and sold.

image.thumb.jpeg.c788a5bbdd2069fe35ab74fd650ae918.jpeg

I shared this photo with ComicLink, and they recognized the price tag from Heroes Aren't Hard to Find.  I contacted the shop's owner, and he's the one who sold it to me at the Chicago con back then.

On 7/11/2023 at 10:31 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I'd never seen these before, but I love them - especially the #13 homage to TMNT Vol 1 #10, such a cool-looking book...

Edit to add - #12 is an homage to the Vol 1 #25 cover too...

There’s also an homage to the cover to #1 done in that Lego style 

On 6/20/2023 at 10:14 PM, Turtle said:

Maybe this is a longshot, but I'm posting it anyway:

Mahoning Drive-In in Lehighton, PA is a drive-in theater that specializes in showing movies exclusively from original 35mm film.  They often do themed events or movie marathons.  One night they'll show Rocky movies.  Another week they'll have "Fighting Game" night and show Street Fighter: The Movie and Mortal Kombat. For each night, they tend to make a custom poster (around 11x17 or so) that they'll sell and I remember their concession prices to be reasonable when I went pre-pandemic (menu is on the site).  For reference, this place is about 2 hours west of New York City.

Why do I bring this up?  Because on July 22, 2023, they're doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Night where they'll show the first 2 live action movies from 1990 and 1991.  :banana:

The show happens rain or shine and there is the option of spending the night at the site and just leaving by noon the next day.  I'll be driving home after the movies, but I'm definitely going. 

So...

man-half-baked-whos-comin-with-me.gif.813427178658c5bc936099e3342fad94.gif

This is coming up Saturday night!  I'll be there!  :banana: