• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

10 working days since CGC recieved the DWC submissions from LSCC.

Fast track moderns should be graded at some point today (Confirmed via e-mail from them).

:whee:

Heres hoping my 9.8 New Mutants 18, 9.8 Dark Horse Presents and 9.8 Uncanny X-Men 514 frame variant all maintained their grade after cracking, signing and subbing

:wishluck:

2 weeks remaining on my economy fast tracks and modern non fast tracks.

I'm still worried that they are going to ship back to the right place! Having to put "U.K." in the column where U.S. customers would put the state they live in still have me a little worried.

I'm not a paid member so I can't check on my invoice number.

Should I send them an email??

:popcorn:

Sorry for the delay. Hope all that popcorn hasn't had any adverse health effect. You should have the invoice number on your green submission slip. You can still e-mail them and ask for an update (Just state they were subbed via DWC).

On a side note, just checked the Census and all the count on sig series for all 3 has increased by 1. All 9.8

:whee:

Anyone see that Game has gone into administration.

I've got about £40 of loyalty points to use and was going to use them towards getting a new PS3 as mine died 2 months ago!

oh well!

I've got about £40 of loyalty points to use and was going to use them towards getting a new PS3 as mine died 2 months ago!

oh well!

Without sounding too brutal, they've had it on the cards for a long time now. Simply too expensive and with Amazon, Play and ShopTo doing zero day deliveries (And actually guaranteeing your pre-order rather than just adding your name to a first come, first served list) it's a no-brainer who I'd buy my games from.

Any news on Gamestation as I think they were bought out by Game recently.

oh well!

Without sounding too brutal, they've had it on the cards for a long time now. Simply too expensive and with Amazon, Play and ShopTo doing zero day deliveries (And actually guaranteeing your pre-order rather than just adding your name to a first come, first served list) it's a no-brainer who I'd buy my games from.

Any news on Gamestation as I think they were bought out by Game recently.

Not yet, although Game look like they might be bought out by an RBS led consortium.

I have read somewhere that Game points are still valid at Gamestation, so guess where I'm headed after work..;. if they're still open!

well it finished at £432, happy with that as i was expecting £100 less. problem is the other half now wants a new sewing machine

Great result :applause:

+1 (thumbs u

You mean the sewing machine? (:

Check this out... I wonder how this ends up!

So I sold a Strange Adventures comic for £3.99 and a Super-Team Family #1 for £6.99, instead of waiting for an invoice the guy pays for the Strange Adventures and marks the Super-Team Family #1 as "payment sent", then adds a note to in the payment saying "Please send this to my address of XXX along with the other comic I have paid for".

Erm wait a minute, you haven't paid for it mate!

So I send an invoice for the Super-Team Family #1, without postage cost adding a note "will combine with the other comic when you have made payment."

I follow up with an email saying "you have not paid for the Super-Team Family #1, why did you mark it as payment sent? I have checked my paypal and the only payment received is for the Strange Adventures" in a nutshell, but with all the pleasantries.

That was 2 days ago, and no payment nor communication. So I sent another friendly prompt asking the same thing, as I am off work next week I won't be posting anything and want to sew it all up before Friday. The buyer has over 400 feedback all 100% and everyone proclaims he is a quick payer.

I have told him that failure to pay for the Super-Team #1 will result in me sending only the Strange Adventures, and I will send a note inside the package saying "if you pay for the Super-Team I will send it minus postage cost as good will".

I just see this ending with him making a complaint and I get my first negative, but until Thursday I will reserve judgement that he will do the right thing.

Place your bets now!

Edited by Bane