• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have, I even posted my facebook profile once before but Jerry Mouse is just to stupid to notice it. Here it is again Jerry Mouse

Not Russ

The link just goes to the Facebook home page, not your individual page, in case anyone was too stupid to notice it.

Try Now

I have, I even posted my facebook profile once before but Jerry Mouse is just to stupid to notice it. Here it is again Jerry Mouse

Not Russ

The link just goes to the Facebook home page, not your individual page, in case anyone was too stupid to notice it.

Try Now

Nope still the Login page bellend. Post a photo of you and Russ.

Which would I see first?

The lousy pack of Mylars I ordered (who knows how many years ago at this point)?

Or

8milemaxi and CS posting at the exact same timestamp?

^^

Check out 8miles old posts from 2007. Perfect spelling mistakes just like Russ/Clive does with the same barstardised punctuation.

Then the lack of posts from 2007 to... oh wait... around the same time Russ/Clive come back to the boards when that guy posted that fake Purchase Order.

Wrong again Jerry Mouse. I started collecting again about a week before that fake CS order. I bought books from a couple of people before that fake order. I stopped collecting in 2007 because I bought a house. Since you were looking at my old post you would see that I sold and bought a lot of cgc batmans, Russ does not buy cgc books like that. Do yourself a favor and sniff around for some cheese Jerry you are wrong on this point.

Do you realise how juvenile you sound with the name calling?

It's all slow people can do Andrew, they're not clever enough to get a rise any other way. He's even too ing stupid to notice it's not getting a rise, I don't mind being called Jerry by a thick shill it that floats his boat.

The only proof we have that he's not a shill so far is... all. :sumo:

Which would I see first?

The lousy pack of Mylars I ordered (who knows how many years ago at this point)?

Or

^^

Check out 8miles old posts from 2007. Perfect spelling mistakes just like Russ/Clive does with the same barstardised punctuation.

Then the lack of posts from 2007 to... oh wait... around the same time Russ/Clive come back to the boards when that guy posted that fake Purchase Order.

Wrong again Jerry Mouse. I started collecting again about a week before that fake CS order. I bought books from a couple of people before that fake order. I stopped collecting in 2007 because I bought a house. Since you were looking at my old post you would see that I sold and bought a lot of cgc batmans, Russ does not buy cgc books like that. Do yourself a favor and sniff around for some cheese Jerry you are wrong on this point.

It's all slow people can do Andrew, they're not clever enough to get a rise any other way. He's even too ing stupid to notice it's not getting a rise, I don't mind being called Jerry by a thick shill it that floats his boat.

He is not a damn shill so cut it out. I have sold books to the man I have his address and his phone number. Its not the same person. If I have any credibility here you will end this line of harassment and continue to focus on ComicSupply.

Jeeze you guys are like dealing with overzealous TSA agents sometimes.

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

He is not a damn shill so cut it out. I have sold books to the man I have his address and his phone number. Its not the same person. If I have any credibility here you will end this line of harassment and continue to focus on ComicSupply.

Jeeze you guys are like dealing with overzealous TSA agents sometimes.

With all due respect, and to sink to the depths of a schoolkid, he made the first pass in this little love affair so he can end it by cutting out the personal insults.

That happens and I'll put him on ignore and never bother him again.

I agree. I looked over his old posts and one of the forum members met both 8milemax and Russ at a show, so it doesn't look like he's a shill.

However...it was way too convenient that he showed back up after a two year break right before Russ/ComicSupply tried to weasel his way back onto the forum. Just like it was a little too convenient that he happened to want a book right after a forum member refused to sell it to Russ. And as long as he continues to insert himself into these ComicSupply threads, he deserves whatever mess storm falls his way. He needs to learn when to shut the hell up, and then he needs to teach that lesson to Russ.

I agree. I looked over his old posts and one of the forum members met both 8milemax and Russ at a show, so it doesn't look like he's a shill.

However...it was way too convenient that he showed back up after a two year break right before Russ/ComicSupply tried to weasel his way back onto the forum. Just like it was a little too convenient that he happened to want a book right after a forum member refused to sell it to Russ. And as long as he continues to insert himself into these ComicSupply threads, he deserves whatever mess storm falls his way. He needs to learn when to shut the hell up, and then he needs to teach that lesson to Russ.

I am not arguing that he may or may not be in collusion with CS but hes definitely not the same person.

(worship) ...........................Good Times! :cloud9:

I am not arguing that he may or may not be in collusion with CS but hes definitely not the same person.

Thanks Shootydog for the support. I will like to say that I am not in collusion with CS, the only thing that bothered me was the trolling of him or anyone. I think thats just wrong. I bought the asm 121 and 122 because it was a great price no other reason.

Edited by 8milemax

Hi all,

For the record, ComicSupply did send me a refund on Saturday evening not long after my initial posting in this thread. I'm just catching up here because I've out of town for 2 days.

Thanks,

Arthur

A running tally of who is owed what since when........

These two board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped from Comic Supply:

collector_bill...(waiting since 3/08)............$166.00 (promised order ship next week)

Here4now......(waiting since 12/08)...........$430.00 (supposedly still waiting for pre-ordered books from 9 months ago. CS refusing to give refund)

Here4Now has stated in a PM to me that he is not wanting or waiting for any books, comics or supplies ( the books from his order have been replaced, meaning they are in-print) & just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change.

Here4Now has stated in a PM to me that he is not wanting or waiting for any books, comics or supplies ( the books from his order have been replaced, meaning they are in-print) & just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change.

This is what I don't get. If he's running a "business" and is worried about how said "business" is being percieved by his previous and potential customer base then why not refund the money for the items not provided?

Is $430 worth all this egg in the face?

Just my 2c

I've ordered from ComicSupply in the past, long before I was on this board. I haven't ordered for a couple of years becuase it took a couple of phone calls to get my last order of Mylars shipped.

i've been torn between staying out of this highly amusing fiasco and making a what in all likelihood will be a colossally spectacular gesture of advice to ComicSupply, and decided on the latter.

ComicSupply, in all honesty, let me try and lay it out for you without resorting to aspirations on your history here and elsewhere, trying instead to focus on some specific words of advice. It's in your best interest at this point in time and stay away from these forums. Make right on all the orders that have or may in the future make themselves known here.

Focus on growing your business without the support of this Forum. Because you have in all honesty lost it here, at least publicly. With one exception, no one's rushing to defend you, to tell the other side of their experiences with you. And that guy's getting collateral damage, big time.

It would be different if there were a wave of people taking up your side. A schism in the board, split along equal lines is one thing. You can knit that with careful application of beyond the pale customer service. That's fixable.

Unfortunately, it's not what you're dealing with. As this latest conflict continues, it's pretty easy to envision any thread that you post in being immediately given over to epithets and derailment. For some period of time. Think "Bug." That's kind of where you are with respect to overall Forum rep. Jesus, that's a long time trying to build up your business in the face of constant criticism, ain't it?

Think it over.

There is no escape from the Hall of Shame. Period. CS is on there forever. :whistle:

Thanks for bringing this up Divad. Something that really kept coming to my mind was that if someone committed enough offenses (either as buy and/or seller) to land themselves on the HoS list, then there was no coming off that list. The only individuals who could come off were those who had only landed on the list once or twice.

For what it's worth, I still think it's worthwhile for Russ to continue to try and make ammends esp. if he wants to post on these boards at all; but I despite this, there are often long term consequences to our decisions and Russ might just have to accept the fact that too many past failed transactions will have the consequence of no long being able to sell on these boards.

i've been torn between staying out of this highly amusing fiasco and making a what in all likelihood will be a colossally spectacular gesture of advice to ComicSupply, and decided on the latter.

ComicSupply, in all honesty, let me try and lay it out for you without resorting to aspirations on your history here and elsewhere, trying instead to focus on some specific words of advice. It's in your best interest at this point in time and stay away from these forums. Make right on all the orders that have or may in the future make themselves known here.

Focus on growing your business without the support of this Forum. Because you have in all honesty lost it here, at least publicly. With one exception, no one's rushing to defend you, to tell the other side of their experiences with you. And that guy's getting collateral damage, big time.

It would be different if there were a wave of people taking up your side. A schism in the board, split along equal lines is one thing. You can knit that with careful application of beyond the pale customer service. That's fixable.

Unfortunately, it's not what you're dealing with. As this latest conflict continues, it's pretty easy to envision any thread that you post in being immediately given over to epithets and derailment. For some period of time. Think "Bug." That's kind of where you are with respect to overall Forum rep. Jesus, that's a long time trying to build up your business in the face of constant criticism, ain't it?

Think it over.

Sal, I think you've hit this right on the head. Russ, some very valid points worth considering. 2c

If a person agrees to buy something using the :takit: on a forum...and a week later he backs out...what would be the proper way to deal with it. We've Pmed back and forth, and now thins are silent because he can't make up his mind..

:shrug: