• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

FBS nominated chrisWALKEN back in the middle of June, did anything come of that?

No because this thread has turned into a coffee klatch.

I haven't heard anything from him since. I just checked back today and still nothing. He seemed sincere, but I detailed all the information earlier. Its not a huge amount of money just want to make sure he doesn't tie someone else up that does need it.

Never placed anyone on this list, but I am nominating ChrisWalken.

He has made clear he has no intentions of paying for books he purchased from my selling thread about a month ago.

I would have let this go entirely even after he had told me had no intent to pay me (citing other bills), but, he purchased additional comics just a few days ago from another buyer. The amount was close to the amount he owed me.

I just confirmed that he did pay the other seller.

This was the original nomination. ChriswALKEN responded in this thread saying he was going to try to make things right. He apparently did not. I added him to the list.

I place an order with chrisWALKEN and never received my books or heard back from him.
I invoiced him, 2 weeks ago, for his purchases in my sales thread and never heard anything after. He hasn't read the PMs.

I place an order with chrisWALKEN and never received my books or heard back from him.
I invoiced him, 2 weeks ago, for his purchases in my sales thread and never heard anything after. He hasn't read the PMs.
He invoiced me for a purchase around the same time. We had been discussing some other books though so I had not yet paid. My last PM is sitting unread. Hope the guy is alright. :wishluck:

He invoiced me for a purchase around the same time. We had been discussing some other books though so I had not yet paid. My last PM is sitting unread. Hope the guy is alright. :wishluck:

I purchased from him in a sales thread a while back.

He is incredibly slow and kept asking me if I still wanted the books.

i'm not looking to sell on the forums anymore, as i don't think i deserve that right. its a right not a privilege to sell to this great community.

i've up beyond belief, been given second chances, and still messed up.

so no, i will not fight to get back off the PL, and I will take all the jokes, and licks that i deserve. i will still be posting in the modern forums, on a discussion only basis as i do enjoy the conversation.

I bump this for future reminder since the lure of profits is simply irresistible....pathetic

i'm not looking to sell on the forums anymore, as i don't think i deserve that right. its a right not a privilege to sell to this great community.

i've up beyond belief, been given second chances, and still messed up.

so no, i will not fight to get back off the PL, and I will take all the jokes, and licks that i deserve. i will still be posting in the modern forums, on a discussion only basis as i do enjoy the conversation.

I bump this for future reminder since the lure of profits is simply irresistible....pathetic

Is it more pathetic that he went back on his word, again, or that he still gets sales despite all his shenanigans?