• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

So comicseekers was Sergio Candido, and you're Segio Candido, both from the same part of CA? I'm not sure this story is going to pass the laugh test.

Not just the same part of CA...the EXACT SAME ADDRESS

So comicseekers was Sergio Candido, and you're Segio Candido, both from the same part of CA? I'm not sure this story is going to pass the laugh test.

Yea, another one I'm having trouble understanding is why share a paypal? Why not simply have your own?

Can't 3 adult comic-loving male cousins live in the same place and share the same paypal id, and have the same email, and have really similar names?

What's so strange about that?

Not just the same part of CA...the EXACT SAME ADDRESS

officer_barbrady.gif

Can't 3 adult comic-loving male cousins live in the same place and share the same paypal id, and have the same email, and have really similar names?

Now that's a reality show I'd tune in for!

They live together with Jokerfish and his cousins or brothers or whomever was sharing his computer while he was on the probation list.

This is not an original idea;) :facepalm:

o.k. I have a confession to make.

Dr.X, Dice X, Dr. Balls, Dr. Kildare, Dr. Phibes, Doc Savage, Dr. Watson, Dr.Strange Love, Dr. Morbius, Dr. McCoy, @ Doc Adams from Gunsmoke, all use the same address, believe it or not.

Dr.X, Dice X, Dr. Kildare, Dr. Phibes, Doc Savage, Dr. Watson, Dr.Strange Love, Dr. Morbius, Dr. McCoy, @ Doc Adams from Gunsmoke, all use the same address, believe it or not.

True story. But Dr. X only let's us wear his make every third Tuesday of the month!

This sounds like some gypsy stuff right here. I've seen a LOT of that in different places.

As long as they don't share the same bedroom. That would be creepy.

Dr.X, Dice X, Dr. Kildare, Dr. Phibes, Doc Savage, Dr. Watson, Dr.Strange Love, Dr. Morbius, Dr. McCoy, @ Doc Adams from Gunsmoke, all use the same address, believe it or not.

Don't forget Dr. Vinnie Boombatz!

rodney_oneofthese_anime_lg.gif

You have no Balls!

Hi board members, I will address this issue to clear up everything. Yes, my brother and I use the same computer. I am user Toyman and he is Comickat. We have always shipped out all items to all who have purchased from us and promptly answered any questions addressed to us. Yes, we have had an issue with a relative who is listed on the HOS because he did not pay for items, but in his defense he was going through very hard times and couldn't afford to pay for the items. That does not make it acceptable, but I wanted to let the board know. If I cannot be a member on these boards due to my relatives past then I will have no choice but to stop posting on these boards. If there is anyway to clear up the non payment issues he had, I can try to rectify that if it's a solution.

Got it, comiccat, comicseekers, toyman, do not do business with them. Thanks (thumbs u

comicseekers AKA primeinvestibles AKA megacon

is back...in two different screen names it seems.

Toyman is the one I am convinced is a new comicseekers shill

I posted the :takeit: today on his thread for signs and other items..

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8461135#Post8461135

Then the PM with a total and paypal address.

The paypal address included the name "Candido" in it, which everyone who remembers is comic seekers real last name. He went by Sergio Candido, and sometimes Steve and some other names.

So I asked for a name and address to whom I could mail out and make out a check.

He sent back

Segio 'Steve' Candido

(address withheld)

Fountain Valley, CA

The "segio" is an intentional misspelling. He told me that's his name, "segio", with no "r"...and that people call him Steve. He plainly claims he is NOT Sergio, there's no Sergio, just Segio.

I withheld the full address but this is just a couple miles from the old Huntington Beach address he used to use. I will be happy to supply the mods the full address information.

The complete address provided matches, exactly, the address included on a website registered by Sergio Candido, and the movie production company he mentions in several places, and carries the registrant email address of sergio-candido@hotmail.com

His feedback/kudos thread has everyone calling him "SAM"....when confronted on this he said that "SAM" was his "brother" that uses the name "Comickat" on the boards.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=295628&Number=6610949#Post6610949

Short Version:

This is Sergio Candido AKA Steve AKA Comicseekers and all those other shill names,

based on several pieces of information I was able to link together that I will be glad to supply the mods. I don't want to post addresses publicly, but I can supply them to the board administration.

i had gone back to bobbyusc's original thread on the signs and comickat was the purchaser of the spidey lot

comicseekers AKA primeinvestibles AKA megacon

is back...in two different screen names it seems.

Toyman is the one I am convinced is a new comicseekers shill

I posted the :takeit: today on his thread for signs and other items..

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8461135#Post8461135

Then the PM with a total and paypal address.

The paypal address included the name "Candido" in it, which everyone who remembers is comic seekers real last name. He went by Sergio Candido, and sometimes Steve and some other names.

So I asked for a name and address to whom I could mail out and make out a check.

He sent back

Segio 'Steve' Candido

(address withheld)

Fountain Valley, CA

The "segio" is an intentional misspelling. He told me that's his name, "segio", with no "r"...and that people call him Steve. He plainly claims he is NOT Sergio, there's no Sergio, just Segio.

I withheld the full address but this is just a couple miles from the old Huntington Beach address he used to use. I will be happy to supply the mods the full address information.

The complete address provided matches, exactly, the address included on a website registered by Sergio Candido, and the movie production company he mentions in several places, and carries the registrant email address of sergio-candido@hotmail.com

His feedback/kudos thread has everyone calling him "SAM"....when confronted on this he said that "SAM" was his "brother" that uses the name "Comickat" on the boards.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=295628&Number=6610949#Post6610949

Short Version:

This is Sergio Candido AKA Steve AKA Comicseekers and all those other shill names,

based on several pieces of information I was able to link together that I will be glad to supply the mods. I don't want to post addresses publicly, but I can supply them to the board administration.

i had gone back to bobbyusc's original thread on the signs and comickat was the purchaser of the spidey lot

Thanks

That was a missing piece to the puzzle.

But not "Is there a doctor in the house?" Whew!