• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,796 posts in this topic

So this happened. Was anybody around here the high bidder?

zguz.jpg

Underbidder. No one gets them cheap.

I bowed out very early. The memory of paying a big number for their VF/NM Our Love Story lot back in February made me very gun shy. Out of that entire lot, I ended up with one keeper.

Although if Heritage would provide more scans for these lots, I'd be more willing to roll the dice and cross my fingers.

zguz.jpg

I bowed out very early. The memory of paying a big number for their VF/NM Our Love Story lot back in February made me very gun shy. Out of that entire lot, I ended up with one keeper.

Although if Heritage would provide more scans for these lots, I'd be more willing to roll the dice and cross my fingers.

Mention it to Steve. You have nothing to lose.

zguz.jpg

Mention it to Steve. You have nothing to lose. might get punishment bid higher by Greggy.

Finally have some reasons to bump this thread.

6pwo.jpg

Fantastic books Ghost Town!!! Nice Severin cover -funny the one kid is tied up and smiling while gunfire goes on around him. lol

Thanks to Darwin (Dmac538), I finally acquired a 9.4 copy of this book. This book has been kind of a white whale for me. I've subbed multiple copies myself, but they never graded better than 9.0.

5b75.jpg

Glad to help (thumbs u