• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

I have hundreds of SW figures. Mostly carded, but some loose. I have my original figures from the OT collection as a kid, about 100 POTF II figures, and another 300+ figures from the TAC up to Legacy and Clone Wars.

It doesn't look like any are from the Legacy collection in there. I'd need to see them in a better pic out of the bags. I've sold some Legacy figures loose I had opened and made $20+ a piece on them. This is like comics, some figures blow up even if produced in higher #'s while others you can't give away.

Is there a site like "CPG" for these figures, that I can research and at least see what I have? I see the date stamp on the foot of these things, other than that... (shrug)

Yep, SW figures suck right now. The Black Series is pretty cool, but not the price point. Every time I walk through the toy aisles I'm saddened by the state of SW figures right now. I really miss the Clone Wars line and hopefully the new Rebels line will add some much needed life into the franchise.

I have hundreds of SW figures. Mostly carded, but some loose. I have my original figures from the OT collection as a kid, about 100 POTF II figures, and another 300+ figures from the TAC up to Legacy and Clone Wars.

It doesn't look like any are from the Legacy collection in there. I'd need to see them in a better pic out of the bags. I've sold some Legacy figures loose I had opened and made $20+ a piece on them. This is like comics, some figures blow up even if produced in higher #'s while others you can't give away.

Is there a site like "CPG" for these figures, that I can research and at least see what I have? I see the date stamp on the foot of these things, other than that... (shrug)

If you at least know the name of the figure you can go to Rebelscum.com. From there you can research the going rates for them loose on fleabay. That site is awesome and goes into detail about every figure like if it is new, a repack/repaint/kitbash, and the like.

http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro.asp

Woo Hoo.

I picked up a Harbinger 2,3,4 in 9.6/9.8 range along with a booster gold 3 and Xmen 283 and bone 17 in an Antique store in Weimer Texas for the bone chilling deal of $5.50

I probably overpaid :lol:

If you at least know the name of the figure you can go to Rebelscum.com. From there you can research the going rates for them loose on fleabay. That site is awesome and goes into detail about every figure like if it is new, a repack/repaint/kitbash, and the like.

http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro.asp

Awesome, thanks.

Yep, SW figures suck right now. The Black Series is pretty cool, but not the price point. Every time I walk through the toy aisles I'm saddened by the state of SW figures right now. I really miss the Clone Wars line and hopefully the new Rebels line will add some much needed life into the franchise.

SW Rebels figures were partially debuted. They will also only feature five points of articulation.

Glorious score today. $30. All coverless.

Superman 7

Superman 20

Superman 29

Superman 30 (First Mr. Mxyztplk)

Superman 36

sweet, I love GA coverless comics :applause:

Merely rip the covers off your existing books and wah-lah...

SW Rebels figures were partially debuted. They will also only feature five points of articulation.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Sorry, here is an example.

STAR-WARS-REBELS-SAGA-LEGENDS-EZRA-A86451.jpg

Got this yesterday at a flea market for $20, really it was $20. It's a John Stango original painting from 1995, and it's huge 56" x 36". Don't know if any of you are familiar with his work, but they're very pricey

<a  href=STANGO-BATMAN-CHANEL_zpsfd5f9b46.jpg' al

Was VERY excited to find 7 copies of Bone #1 today at the local indoor flea market.

Was far less excited when I found out they were 7th prints. :(

Peace,

Chip

The fact there were 7 of these should have set off the warning bells.