• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

I can't get over how blown away you guys are that I get up at 3 am :grin:

Here's what we got. 37 books. Mostly war titles. Just got the poor guys bagged and boarded for their first time. I did notice some coupons clipped, detached CFs and Covers at 1 staple on a few. Stains and creases here and there. The Sgt Fury 1 has a stain and small rip on FC. Lots of waviness that can be pressed.

US Airforce 7,15

War at Sea 42

All american men of war 84

Battlefield Action 35, 42, 43

Space Adventures 29

GI Combat 86,87,89,99

Combat 5,6

Fightin Marines 33,40,41,48,52,

Fightin Navy 97

Fightin Airforce 38

Fightin Army 48,52

Fighting Forces 27,61,62,75

Our Army at War 104,106,122,130

Millie 11

Archie 108

JIM 67

Freddy 26

Richie Rich dollars $ cents 58

Sgt Fury 1

image_zps5a5nmgbr.jpgimage_zpscmzia7qb.jpgimage_zpsqemtdk5o.jpgimage_zpsfyghr2c4.jpgimage_zpsbjpyrvt5.jpg

Here's what we got. 37 books. Mostly war titles. Just got the poor guys bagged and boarded for their first time. I did notice some coupons clipped, detached CFs and Covers at 1 staple on a few. Stains and creases here and there. The Sgt Fury 1 has a stain and small rip on FC. Lots of waviness that can be pressed.

US Airforce 7,15

War at Sea 42

Space Adventures 29

GI Combat 86,87,89,99

Combat 5,6

Fightin Navy 97

Fightin Airforce 38

Fightin Army 48,52

Millie 11

Archie 108

JIM 67

Freddy 26

Sgt Fury 1

image_zps5a5nmgbr.jpgimage_zpscmzia7qb.jpgimage_zpsqemtdk5o.jpgimage_zpsfyghr2c4.jpgimage_zpsbjpyrvt5.jpg

love the archie comic

US Airforce 7,15

War at Sea 42

Space Adventures 29

GI Combat 86,87,89,99

Combat 5,6

Fightin Navy 97

Fightin Airforce 38

Fightin Army 48,52

Millie 11

Archie 108

JIM 67

Freddy 26

Sgt Fury 1

GI Combat 87 - first haunted tank - Nice! :applause:

Combat 5, reminds me of my father he bought that one for me when I was very young a long time ago

I can't get over how blown away you guys are that I get up at 3 am :grin

How does getting up at 3am help find good books? - you going for the estate sale lines? - just curious

When I went out I wasn't expecting to find a pile of Golden Age Australian Comics!

Condition is poor to VG - I'm going to post them in the GA section to see if anyone knows much about them.

They are by Gordon and Gotch (Melbourne) and Colour Comics of Sydney.

According to the Australian Library Index they range from 1949 - 1957.

P5030002_zpsq78cjoza.jpg

P5030001_zpscgawqwks.jpg

Thought I'd share!

This is why I leave the house at 3am on Sundays.

image_zpsmxajz9ke.jpg

Awsome score! I'm also one of those crazy fools that leave the house at 3:00 looking for junk. Sounds like you know the drill as well. It makes it all worth while on a day like this. I see you are from MA. Did you make it to Brimfield this week?

Went to the Flea Market and it was some grade-A junk!!!!

AHAHAHAHHA

Did pick up 2 Sega Master System games. Love it because no one cares about the systems so I always get them dirt cheap.

California Games is such good times (Disk Throwing).

Patrick

image_zpsmxajz9ke.jpg

Awsome score! I'm also one of those crazy fools that leave the house at 3:00 looking for junk. Sounds like you know the drill as well. It makes it all worth while on a day like this. I see you are from MA. Did you make it to Brimfield this week?

I was in Brim on Wednesday. For comics I found an FF46 and a Strange Tales 135 for $10 each. Plus I bought a 6ft hammerhead shark.

image_zpsmxajz9ke.jpg

I was in Brim on Wednesday. For comics I found an FF46 and a Strange Tales 135 for $10 each. Plus I bought a 6ft hammerhead shark.

hm

image_zpsmxajz9ke.jpg

hm

image_zpsct1cjep2.jpg

image_zpsct1cjep2.jpg

Holy %$&!

What, Chris, exactly are you going to do with that??

I like the wow factor it gives and people come into the shop. I will likely not make a profit from it, and likely break even if I'm lucky. Its a fun piece and should help to sell other things around the shop. I am now the "store with the shark".