• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

GoBots are pretty awesome toys... Diecast spaceships/vehicles that transform into cool looking robots!?!?! Yes please!

There are so many great ones! Only a few duds in my opinion.... There marketing for this line was all over the place. It's pretty interesting.

Great pick up (thumbs u

Anybody from the UK watching this thread? Just received an e-mail from AuctionZip about upcoming comic related auctions and there's a 54 book lot of 1970s Marvel and DC pence books in an August 26 auction (next Wednesday) in Beeston, Might be a gem or two in there....

Refreshing this today if nobody from the UK saw it over the weekend.

Holy pants! That's an awesome score!

Only if he got a good price...

A couple weeks ago a co worker was telling me that he got some Comics from a house his brother recently bought. He was helping him do some work in the basement and his brother asked him if he wanted these Comics that were left by the previous owner and his brother told him if he didn't take them he was going to throw them away.

My co worker knew I collected comics so he took them so he could give them to me. After I saw them I told him all of these are key issues and they're worth some money. He said cool if you want them there yours.

I tried to give him $360 for them because that was all the cash I had on me but he only took $100. In total I got about 60 to 80 Comics from him and everything in the box was a Key Issue and everything was bagged and boarded.

You're just fishing for us to ask for more details, right? Ok you win. Pics, list, lets hear the details!

Nice of your coworker and good of you to be open with him.

If you go back 1 page, I posted pictures of all the notable Comics I got from that haul.