• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

25454672523_cfbea52479_o.jpg

I don't follow sports cards anymore, so I had to look them up on eBay...jeez, those bottom two are worth $500 or more depending on how they grade out!!! Time to sell! :)

Edited by Vorpal

I picked these up yesterday morning at the north OKC Vintage Stock store during their Easter weekend BOGO sale. Cherry picked a shortbox full for about $115 and got the following books and a Batman Classic #401 So Much Fun variant all for about $20:

IMG_20160325_212037439_zpswitvl5th.jpg

That GOTG looks pristine! :cloud9:

Well I finally got me one! I've never had a big hit at an antique mall / flea market after 5 years of hunting until yesterday. On the way down to Virginia with my wife to see our new 5 week old nephew and visit the family for Easter, decided to stop at an antique mall I've never been to before around the halfway point in Pennsylvania. Found a few nice books and one great book! It can happen. keep the hunt alive and be patient like the wise ones on these forums keep preaching (looking at you Robot Man!). Will be hitting up my regular antique mall in VA on Monday hopefully will have some more finds to show you guys.

D8z0RXKl.jpg

veTSx0sl.jpg

K9gxSkXl.jpg

Congrats Couchy! It sure doesn't happen every day but if you are persistent and lucky, you are eventually rewarded. Keep hitting those antique stores and flea markets! PA is still full of stuff waiting to be found.

Had a pretty good day. Got all of the Dark Horse Tarzan HC's for $10 each and 3 long boxes of comics for around $100 total. I can't wait to search two of them, that I got from a gentleman that I got Nyx #3, and 4 in a 3/$1.00 deal. Got a bunch of other stuff too.

100_5186_zpsuykme9xi.jpg

100_5189_zpsghkiysnd.jpg

100_5191_zpsljiazbb3.jpg

100_5190_zpsei0odnpx.jpg

Not on topic, but I sure have the sickness. Driving home I see a u haul truck with someone moving into an apartment building. Inside I see 40-50 comic boxes! Wanted to jump out and make an offer because I'm sure the girlfriend in that unloading scenario doesn't want them in the tiny apartment, but only had $3 on me. ..

Not on topic, but I sure have the sickness. Driving home I see a u haul truck with someone moving into an apartment building. Inside I see 40-50 comic boxes! Wanted to jump out and make an offer because I'm sure the girlfriend in that unloading scenario doesn't want them in the tiny apartment, but only had $3 on me. ..

Just imagine what his wife thinks.... hm

I picked these up yesterday morning at the north OKC Vintage Stock store during their Easter weekend BOGO sale. Cherry picked a shortbox full for about $115 and got the following books and a Batman Classic #401 So Much Fun variant all for about $20:

A buddy and I hit a bunch of the Vintage Stocks in the KC area yesterday to take advantage of the BOGO, and I managed to make a pretty good pickup out of the dollar boxes. Yes, it is a first print.

HQ.JPG

Congrats Couchy! It sure doesn't happen every day but if you are persistent and lucky, you are eventually rewarded. Keep hitting those antique stores and flea markets! PA is still full of stuff waiting to be found.

Thanks! Yea PA seems great, I definitely plan to spend more time seeking out hidden out of the way spots in that state on my semi-annual trips south.

A buddy and I hit a bunch of the Vintage Stocks in the KC area yesterday to take advantage of the BOGO, and I managed to make a pretty good pickup out of the dollar boxes. Yes, it is a first print.

HQ.JPG

Very nice! :applause:

HQ.JPG

Well bought, I'd almost feel guilty...

HQ.JPG

Well bought, I'd almost feel guilty...

Maybe, but how much did the person who sold it to Vintage Stock get for it? hm

Bought this collection for £150 ($210 ish) yesterday. About 2,000 comics.

Comics were stuffed into four huge plastic tubs and a further card box

This is one of those collections where the comics are generally well read, unbagged and in terrible stored condition, so when I say "stuffed" I mean it! However.... it's rare that you spot a modern key right at the top of a box!

DSCF0224_zpsf90rsisl.jpg

...and it has yielded these so far

DSCF0254_zpsndsi2boi.jpg

So not so bad!

In addition, 99% Marvel & DC, and all big titles

No infestation of Image or Malibu you tend to normally get

Bought this collection for £150 ($210 ish) yesterday. About 2,000 comics.

Comics were stuffed into four huge plastic tubs and a further card box

This is one of those collections where the comics are generally well read, unbagged and in terrible stored condition, so when I say "stuffed" I mean it! However.... it's rare that you spot a modern key right at the top of a box!

DSCF0224_zpsf90rsisl.jpg

...and it has yielded these so far

DSCF0254_zpsndsi2boi.jpg

So not so bad!

:applause:

In addition, 99% Marvel & DC, and all big titles

No infestation of Image or Malibu you tend to normally get

Heading home from Easter celebration at my brothers and I hit the HPB on the way home because I am driving right by it.

.50 clearance holiday sale........ and I pick up anything that looks odd.

el1_zps3y9qqlc4.jpg

Heading home from Easter celebration at my brothers and I hit the HPB on the way home because I am driving right by it.

el1_zps3y9qqlc4.jpg

Anything???

Allow me to introduce you to Greggy

Virginia antique mall was a bust. Flipped through long box after long box of 90s drek, half good for the recycle bin the other half way overpriced. I did manage to rescue a Pressman X-men #303 from a barren shortbox with 10 worthless books in it from some Coca Cola / Christmas memorabilia collectors display case.

gKChpudl.jpg

el1_zps3y9qqlc4.jpg

Anything???

Allow me to introduce you to Greggy

Ohhh........