• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,841 posts in this topic

Craiglist !

bout 40 min from my house, but I was going to a birthday party nearby anyways....great price for the condition I think. its all very clean and rotates fine and all the pieces are there except one of the feet (But I just put some folded paper there and its fine.

IMG_5509_zpsz1ubpx7q.jpg

Craiglist !

bout 40 min from my house, but I was going to a birthday party nearby anyways....great price for the condition I think. its all very clean and rotates fine and all the pieces are there except one of the feet (But I just put some folded paper there and its fine.

IMG_5509_zpsz1ubpx7q.jpg

Near Atlanta? I was thinking about looking at that myself if it was!

Craiglist !

IMG_5509_zpsz1ubpx7q.jpg

Near Atlanta? I was thinking about looking at that myself if it was!

not Atlanta, much farther west. I'm very satisfied with it. I recommend it to anyone.

Craiglist !

IMG_5509_zpsz1ubpx7q.jpg

How much if you don't mind me asking? A store near me has one and I want to make an offer on it. Thanks

Craiglist !

IMG_5509_zpsz1ubpx7q.jpg

How much if you don't mind me asking? A store near me has one and I want to make an offer on it. Thanks

pm'd you.

good luck

Once again, nuthin' fancy...just more stuff to read and flip through from today's local public library book sale -- some comic-related, some not.

Not bad for three bucks out the door...

library-sale-3-4-2016.jpg

Small haul, but some fun items. The Rap Pages is issue 1. Someone is asking (and not selling) $400 for it on eBay which seems absurd, but there are no other issues and no history (that I have found).

IMG_20160220_123720_edit_1455989854387_zpsdxps2zqg.jpg

Updates on this one. Managed to sell the issue of Rap Pages on eBay for $200. Set it at an auction with that starting price. Did not get a ton of views or watchers, but one guy was messaging me all week and wound up bidding.

Small haul, but some fun items. The Rap Pages is issue 1. Someone is asking (and not selling) $400 for it on eBay which seems absurd, but there are no other issues and no history (that I have found).

Updates on this one. Managed to sell the issue of Rap Pages on eBay for $200. Set it at an auction with that starting price. Did not get a ton of views or watchers, but one guy was messaging me all week and wound up bidding.

There you go! :applause: Good score!

Wow! Nice. I wonder if it has anything to do with the "KKK" at the top !?? One of those "I can't believe this got approved" slogans.

I decided to browse through a store similar to Goodwill while I was out on my lunch break today. As I was about to leave, I came upon a few random comic books and started to flip through them. It looked like there was nothing but drek to be had, but then I found a copy of Captain Marvel #17 (2nd printing) with a $1.50 price tag on it. I almost did a little dance right in the store when I realized what I was holding.

Scan0224_zpsdpzqbpvh.jpg