• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

Well tomorrow is Sunday... Living in the Ny area, there are several flea markets I know of and probably more I don't know of. Lots of great stuff turns up on the east coast. Get up early with a tall coffee and a flashlight. If I were out there I'd be up picking the fleas.

The big one in LA is going on tomorrow. I know where I will be at 5:00 AM...

the city of LA has a flea market? That must be an epic event

As a matter of fact we have large ones EVERY weekend here. All year round even in the winter when you people are shoveling snow!

Would have taken more pictures and posted earlier, but I am working my with through around 3,000 comics I have picked up.

Did pretty well yesterday in picking up a lot of Legos, boxed Barbies, a few comics with some Whitmas, Some old Jazz and Soul records, and a few other things.

100_5271_zpsp8eol7dj.jpg

100_5272_zps7r1xt6m5.jpg

Well tomorrow is Sunday... Living in the Ny area, there are several flea markets I know of and probably more I don't know of. Lots of great stuff turns up on the east coast. Get up early with a tall coffee and a flashlight. If I were out there I'd be up picking the fleas.

The big one in LA is going on tomorrow. I know where I will be at 5:00 AM...

the city of LA has a flea market? That must be an epic event

As a matter of fact we have large ones EVERY weekend here. All year round even in the winter when you people are shoveling snow!

This is why I am trying to move back to Arizona.

There are next to none flea markets in AZ but at least you don't have to dig your car out before going out looking.

Love the Monster Shindig album!

I live in WA state and I've had to use a practical ice pick to get my car doors open and it didn't even show. My health calls for warmer weather and I use to live in Avondale. I can also reach Los Angeles easier from there than from here.

So I got up real early with the chickens to do some "picking" this morning...

I don't normally buy Dells or Funny Animals much any more but these were so early and so pretty and the gnarly old geezer said "$5.00 each NO DISCOUNTS!" when I enquired.

So I threw him a small pile of dead presidents and scooped up the pile.

I especially like the Terry Toons with the 2nd Mighty Mouse and "Atomic Bomb" golf cover!

comicsventura1_zps3uhdnngn.jpg

And from "Picking 101", always look for the stuff out of place...

This beauty was sitting on a chest of drawers in a booth of furniture and lamps. The attractive young blonde girl told me it recently came out of an old house clean out. The only non furniture/lamp piece in her booth.

Large 1920's Structo pressed steel dump truck.

structodumptruck1_zpsefa61ith.jpg