• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,869 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2022 at 6:52 PM, srezvan said:

Less than 24 hours after posting that I haven't had a lot of time to go digging, a comic lot popped up on OfferUp. 3 miles from my house. Hard to tell how many comics were in the lot, but for $40, I took a chance on what I saw. Lady left the box out for me on the second floor doorway. Neglected to give me the code for the gated community, so I had to park and walk around to find the building. It was cold. Then had to haul the box of ~100 comics back to my car. I did a quick triage of the box right when I got home...how can you wait? Here are some of the highlights. A very random mix of comics.

20221220_090431.jpg

20221220_090614.jpg

20221220_090521.jpg

I guess you live on the wrong side of the gate!  lol   j/k, good grab.

As kind of a reverse score, I dumped 2k comics for $2500 to a friend of mine.  I wanted to move stuff and included lots of keys and semi keys in there....my time to sell off extras is limited, so I got rid of all excess stuff and sold off runs of titles I gave up trying to collect.  I'll still sell a few books here and there, but if I buy any more collections I'll be very picky.  Maybe in the next house if I have unlimited space I won't care as much.....

On 12/21/2022 at 9:09 AM, rsouxlja7 said:

Anyone still source collections from Craigslist? I had one purchase from CL in 2022. I still post wanted ads since it only takes 30 seconds but just curious if anyone still gets consistent hits from CL. 

Wow - is Craigslist still a thing??

On 12/21/2022 at 6:09 AM, rsouxlja7 said:

Anyone still source collections from Craigslist? I had one purchase from CL in 2022. I still post wanted ads since it only takes 30 seconds but just curious if anyone still gets consistent hits from CL. 

I don't use it to sell but do still find garage sales that way.

On 12/21/2022 at 6:09 AM, rsouxlja7 said:

This year Craigslist seemed to completely dry up for me - used to get one or two good leads a month from it - it's been several months since anything good has popped up.