• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,850 posts in this topic

I'd say you did rather well. So is this antique market every 3rd Sunday each month? Bloomington's only about 2 hours away..... hm

Yes, they have it the 3rd Sunday of every month except in the winter, and it is HUGE! Part of it is indoors, part of it is outdoors. I always manage to find some bargain comics there.

http://www.thirdsundaymarket.com/

I stopped in at a couple of local garage sales (one yesterday, another this morning) and managed to come up with these goodies. Nothing spectacular.....but all cool stuff and I only paid $15.75 for everything shown here. :grin:

125-2545_IMG.jpg

125-2546_IMG.jpg

125-2547_IMG.jpg

125-2548_IMG-1.jpg

First time I have ever seen comic books at a thrift shop out here, so I bought them. The final two issues of Umbrella Academy. I imagine they got in a large donation of comics and I missed it :cry: The ones I found were in the shoes section. Oh well. One day I'll find the jackpot :)

I bought a 70 book collection on Craig's List of all places. Late 50's to mid 60's. About 50% humor, 50% superhero/mystery/scifi/TV/war. Highlights- TTA #5, TOS #6, Hulk 102, Strange Tales 115. Lower grade but complete.

Not a garage sale or flea market, but close.