• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

I sold a 4.0 at heroes for 8k

GPA is $4,525 lol

What does gpa say about the 5.0 I sold last month for 10 k lol

Just too much demand and no real supply to speak of. I can't replace these copies even at prices im selling for

It says you could have gotten another $3-5k.

Hi dem1138:

You are right, I am the one who pulled the trigger on the CL SC4, because I was thinking not exactly "now or never", but "now or a longer time than I want to wait."

I had been looking at it since it was up on the CL page since Dec of last year, and I liked the look for the grade.

Good luck in your SC4 search, have you taken a look at any of the Heritage deals of making an offer to the owner? Maybe you have checked that out, I have found good material there as well.

Hi dem1138:

You are right, I am the one who pulled the trigger on the CL SC4, because I was thinking not exactly "now or never", but "now or a longer time than I want to wait."

I had been looking at it since it was up on the CL page since Dec of last year, and I liked the look for the grade.

Good luck in your SC4 search, have you taken a look at any of the Heritage deals of making an offer to the owner? Maybe you have checked that out, I have found good material there as well.

Congrats and I think that was a wise move.

Hi dem1138:

Nice! Rarely does a private buyer step forward. I'm working on a nice copy myself. I should know in a few hours if I have deal.

Thanks!

Hi Guys…

I have a 3.5 Infantino SS that I had signed at Florida Supercon a couple of years ago…Any ideas on what that would go for. Gator says that he sold a 4.0 at heroes for 8K.

That book would sell for a large premium to a blue 3.5 to the right buyer I would assume.