• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

. . . imagine how many orders for notes they got on this one book already?

Cha-ching :/

lol I can only imagine. It's certainly one of the best books being offered in this rather thin auction.

-J.

+1 this auction makes me sad.

lol I can only imagine. It's certainly one of the best books being offered in this rather thin auction.

-J.

Why is that? hm

-J.

Why is that? hm

Because, if we had 7k sitting around we'd all go after this book.

-J.

Why is that? hm

Because, if we had 7k sitting around we'd all go after this book.

so true :sorry:

-J.

Why is that? hm

Well besides the dispensable cash part (most of the books available are still running on the cheap side), there are so few nice books in the auction.

:shrug:

-J.

Why is that? hm

Well besides the dispensable cash part (most of the books available are still running on the cheap side), there are so few nice books in the auction.

:shrug:

even truer :sorry:

As for the back cover scans doesn't comic link provide upon request ?

-J.

I would guess they will, but can you believe (if they have them that) they don't post them?

You can request them...and IF you are lucky they will reply. I requested one before the auction even started (2 weeks) and the previews were posted. I heard back from Josh (here on the boards) because when they started I still didn't get anything. I contacted 3 different ppls from Clink to obtain it. With about 7 days left in the auction, Josh replied here and told me to contact them directly...which I told him I did and he said he would look into it. 4 days remaining I had a back cover scan :banana:

Why don't they post them?

A: How many times would you say holy mess look at the clean back cover I must buy this book because of that vs holy mess look at that dirty back cover no chance in hell am I buying it

I really think back cover scans need to be posted....certainly on five-figure books, or $5,000+ books....

Clink has always been good at sendng me the bc scans when I request, but seems like an unnecessary extra step.

:cloud9: showcase4

I really think back cover scans need to be posted....certainly on five-figure books, or $5,000+ books....

Clink has always been good at sendng me the bc scans when I request, but seems like an unnecessary extra step.

:cloud9: showcase4

+1

FYI - I am also buying at $6K on this book...

However, sales seem soft so far this auction so maybe I will get lucky.

(tsk) Hands off!

Someone hit it:

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2FCGC%2Easp%3Ff1%3Di%2ELastUpdate%26ODire1%3DDESC&id=993991

I put in 7K yesterday and I guess someone saw that and figured 'now or never.' If anyone has a copy that they want to sell - 2.0 - 7.5, shoot me a PM or email.

Thanks

Edited by dem1138

Someone hit it:

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2FCGC%2Easp%3Ff1%3Di%2ELastUpdate%26ODire1%3DDESC&id=993991

I put in 7K yesterday and I guess someone saw that and figured 'now or never.' If anyone has a copy that they want to sell - 2.0 - 7.5, shoot me a PM or email.

Thanks

Does this mean you're giving up on the auction ? :sumo:

-J.

Someone hit it:

Thanks

Does this mean you're giving up on the auction ? :sumo:

-J.

We'll see, I liked this copy better. I'm pursuing a lot of books right now though, so I'm fine with someone else winning it.