• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

It might not be a rodent. It could be something else too. (shrug)

If we knew the graders notes said - but that requires a $10 donation to our hosts

Don't like that grease marker on the cover :(.. Other than that, it sure is a nice one.

Dist mark. Doesn't bother me one iota! In fact I prefer hm

Don't like that grease marker on the cover :(.. Other than that, it sure is a nice one.

Leave this one alone would ya. Go play in gold :sumo:

lol too funny

lol too funny

With a flash/green lantern movie along with all the justice league appearances and the show in the works, I think the Flash may finally be getting his due in the public spotlight. (It's nice that the Green Lantern is getting a second chance as well.)

-J.

lol too funny

With a flash/green lantern movie along with all the justice league appearances and the show in the works, I think the Flash may finally be getting his due in the public spotlight. (It's nice that the Green Lantern is getting a second chance as well.)

-J.

You might think about investing in GL87, I could easily see them going the John Stewart route...

SC4 has nothing but upside!

My guess... $6,000

It will go for more than $6k. The 4.0 on the exchange already has an offer for 6.6k. I'm thinking it will likely end up somewhere between 6.6-7.5k, especially with that restored 4.0 going for over $5k on heritage recently. There figures to be several bidders who recognize this is their last chance to get a nice presenting mid grade copy for anything less than $8k with the new show and all the movie talk heating up in advance of SDCC. And they would probably be right.

-J.

The better looking 4.0 is sitting there at $7500 and no one has pulled the trigger on that one.it So it's gonna end up less than that. I definitely don't see it going over $7000 or they would just pick up the other copy.

I'm not really sure it shows all that much better than the one there at auction,

but neither book has a photo of the back cover (shrug)

How anyone can sell a ($7k) book like this without a back cover scan, is beyond me.

The better looking 4.0 is sitting there at $7500 and no one has pulled the trigger on that one.it So it's gonna end up less than that. I definitely don't see it going over $7000 or they would just pick up the other copy.

Obviously the seller of the 4.0 on the exchange knows he will get his price sooner rather than later, and considering how rare the book is, 7500 for it will probably look like a deal in six months, and even at that price is the lowest priced publicly available blue label that I can find right now. The one at the auction may not fetch that but I can easily envision a final sales price range of 6600-7200, with a very real and likely chance that it will crack 7k, for the reasons stated above.

As for the back cover scans doesn't comic link provide upon request ?

-J.

As for the back cover scans doesn't comic link provide upon request ?

-J.

I would guess they will, but can you believe (if they have them that) they don't post them?