• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Anybody have any luck on GI Joe 214? My LCS only had the second print available, I'm guessing any first prints went in subscriber boxes. Didn't check any other shops in the area, but I ended up going to ebay for both 1st print covers as well as the 213 second print. I had most of them in my cart at Midtown on Tuesday night (along with Star Wars #6 action figure cover) and my cart was pretty much empty by noon Wednesday.

214? The funeral issue?

Buy 213, the book where he dies. ;)

Just because Thunderbolt Ross is in the movie doesn't mean Red Hulk will.

He was a thorn in Hulk's side for more than 40 years before the Red Hulk thing happened.

Sure, but can you confirm he won't be? It's speculation.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/red-hulk-captain-america-civil-war/

http://www.latino-review.com/news/spoiler-alert-another-hulk-may-appear-in-captain-america-civil-war

http://nerdist.com/is-red-hulk-in-captain-america-civil-war/

And a billion other links when you Google Red Hulk. Let's all just A) Sell our copies now and make a couple of bucks, or B) Hold on to it longer and possibly sell for more once the producer or other info leaks confirming Red Hulk is in. Honestly I'm torn on what I should do.

Just because Thunderbolt Ross is in the movie doesn't mean Red Hulk will.

He was a thorn in Hulk's side for more than 40 years before the Red Hulk thing happened.

Sure, but can you confirm he won't be? It's speculation.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/red-hulk-captain-america-civil-war/

http://www.latino-review.com/news/spoiler-alert-another-hulk-may-appear-in-captain-america-civil-war

http://nerdist.com/is-red-hulk-in-captain-america-civil-war/

And a billion other links when you Google Red Hulk. Let's all just A) Sell our copies now and make a couple of bucks, or B) Hold on to it longer and possibly sell for more once the producer or other info leaks confirming Red Hulk is in. Honestly I'm torn on what I should do.

Sell some and save some (shrug)

Avengers #80 had a huge sweep in the last 24 hours over Red Wolf in the Marvel teaser, think a lot of people may be stuck with those.

Just sold mine yesterday.

Guess I missed the teaser.

Yes. William Hurt is definitely showing up in Civil War. And yes, he's played General Ross and in the comics, General Ross eventually becomes the Red Hulk. But whether that happens in the movies or not remains to be seen. I think it's more of a "we want a Hulk for this movie and the green one isn't available after Avengers 2" thing than anything

But will the average audience buy into a Red Hulk? I mean, there are plenty of comic enthusiasts (myself included) who think the idea of multi-colored Hulks is ... well, dumb. Does Marvel want to take their chances that the general public finds the idea silly as well? I'm not seeing it. (shrug)

They should do a Hulk in every color. Green Hulk hulks up when he's angry, Pink Hulk when he's in love, Yellow Hulk when he's afraid, Purple Hulk when he's puzzled, Blue Hulk when he's sad, etc.…

:gossip: There's already a blue Hulk!

Yes. William Hurt is definitely showing up in Civil War. And yes, he's played General Ross and in the comics, General Ross eventually becomes the Red Hulk. But whether that happens in the movies or not remains to be seen. I think it's more of a "we want a Hulk for this movie and the green one isn't available after Avengers 2" thing than anything

But will the average audience buy into a Red Hulk? I mean, there are plenty of comic enthusiasts (myself included) who think the idea of multi-colored Hulks is ... well, dumb. Does Marvel want to take their chances that the general public finds the idea silly as well? I'm not seeing it. (shrug)

They should do a Hulk in every color. Green Hulk hulks up when he's angry, Pink Hulk when he's in love, Yellow Hulk when he's afraid, Purple Hulk when he's puzzled, Blue Hulk when he's sad, etc.…

Really?

Red Hulk was dumb enough but a blue Hulk?!? :facepalm:

Really?

It's the same concept as power rings in the Dc universe. All the colors which make up the Rainbow Hulk Brigade!

Really?

It's the same concept as power rings in the Dc universe. All the colors which make up the Rainbow Hulk Brigade!

^^ That's your diversity right there

Speaking of the Hulk...

All-New blah blah Marvel's new Hulk's identify has been revealed (I think)...

You mentioned this is in the other thread, where is this coming from? If you're going to speculate, at least give us a source.

Like this article, Bruce Banner, Iron Man?

http://kotaku.com/let-s-speculate-about-the-future-of-the-marvel-universe-1709283677

I kinda like the idea of a Red Hulk :sorry:

I just hope in an eventual phase Marvel does another solo Hulk movie, adapted from the Planet Hulk story.

My understanding is that another solo Hulk movie is unlikely because of some sort of shared rights thing with Universal. Basically Marvel would rather keep all of the money from any movie for themselves, so they're going to focus on other properties. The last movie made sense, I suppose, because of the built-in name recognition, and to help the build-up for Avengers.