• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Fixed it, now there are two of us beating this thing... deadhorse2.gif

Excellent!

Lets just start some new . So the Spider-Gwen #1 ASM #300 homage variant is selling like hotcakes!

No *spoon*, that is one hot book. Bought 10 of each cover. Planning on getting them double signed at ECCC and then a few triple signed by McFarlane at the May signing for him.

Fixed it, now there are two of us beating this thing... deadhorse2.gif

Excellent!

Lets just start some new . So the Spider-Gwen #1 ASM #300 homage variant is selling like hotcakes!

No *spoon*, that is one hot book. Bought 10 of each cover. Planning on getting them double signed at ECCC and then a few triple signed by McFarlane at the May signing for him.

Uh, if you get a triple signed McFarlane, put me down on the list for an easy flip... haha

deadhorse2.gifdeadhorse2.gifdeadhorse2.gifdeadhorse2.gif

So I contacted Hot Topic to ask about the print run, here's what I got from what is obviously an overseas center handling any customer service emails...

Thank you for contacting Hottopic.com!

I do apologies that information is disclosed only to our buyers.

That is a great question! Unfortunately if the item you are looking for is not pictured on the site, we are not able to order it. We can tell you that we add new products frequently. The best thing to do is to keep checking back. We get new stuff and reorders in several times a week, so you are bound to see something different every time you visit us online. We are not certain if the items will be coming back online. We did notify the buyer team that someone is interested in them but it just depends on whether they are able to restock. If you wish to check a store, you could locate store numbers under the Find A Store tab on the site.

Going forward, if you ever run into any other problems while on our site, please contact us. We will be more than happy to help!

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us! We are available to assist you Monday-Friday 6am-7pm, Saturdays 7am-7pm and Sundays 7am to 6pm.

Thank you and have a great day!

Rosa

Hot Topic Customer Service

deadhorse2.gifdeadhorse2.gifdeadhorse2.gifdeadhorse2.gif

So I contacted Hot Topic to ask about the print run, here's what I got from what is obviously an overseas center handling any customer service emails...

Thank you for contacting Hottopic.com!

I do apologies that information is disclosed only to our buyers.

That is a great question! Unfortunately if the item you are looking for is not pictured on the site, we are not able to order it. We can tell you that we add new products frequently. The best thing to do is to keep checking back. We get new stuff and reorders in several times a week, so you are bound to see something different every time you visit us online. We are not certain if the items will be coming back online. We did notify the buyer team that someone is interested in them but it just depends on whether they are able to restock. If you wish to check a store, you could locate store numbers under the Find A Store tab on the site.

Going forward, if you ever run into any other problems while on our site, please contact us. We will be more than happy to help!

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us! We are available to assist you Monday-Friday 6am-7pm, Saturdays 7am-7pm and Sundays 7am to 6pm.

Thank you and have a great day!

Rosa

Hot Topic Customer Service

Ha! More like Ahmed!