• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,821 posts in this topic

Marvel Knights INHUMANS by Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee was really good. Highly recommended! Jae's artwork is great. You should see his 1st comic work on NAMOR in the 90s. That stuff was horrendous. INHUMANS and 4 (the Grant Morrison Fantastic For mini -- another Marvel Knightsproduction) were what put his art on the map.

Star Wars #2 Han Solo figure variants sold out everywhere online.

When the dust settles, I think these will be highly sought after.

It's a set within a set. It reminds some of the figures they once collected or played with. they

They look cool ..etc..

I hope they keep em coming.

Issue # 37 ( Yak Face :headbang: )

Star Wars #2 Han Solo figure variants sold out everywhere online.

When the dust settles, I think these will be highly sought after.

It's a set within a set. It reminds some of the figures they once collected or played with. they

They look cool ..etc..

I hope they keep em coming.

Issue # 37 ( Yak Face :headbang: )

Haha ! Yak Face will definitely be the toughest to find on the shelves. Unpunched, it will be even more difficult to obtain. :D

I think Jenkins wrote it. I loved the Jae Lee art. He is my favorite "current" artist though I don't like his version of Superman too much.

I quite like Jae Lee, especially after the first period, when he fine-tuned his peculiar style. I just don’t see it fit with the Inhumans, but again I saw a little of that series.

Jenkins… I have probably read some Hulk from him, and did not like it, but who knows? I did not like Waid on the Fantastic Four much, but apparently his Daredevil work and more recent work is more appraised.

Is the 2000 mini-series of the Inhumans related to the 1998 series?

I understand. I'm the same way with many artist and writers. Sometimes they click for me and other times, not so much. As for the 2000 series, I don't know. I didn't have a chance to read it.

I am an oldtime fan of the Inhumans (being italian, as a kid I have had the opportunity to read the early stories, and then the original 1974 series) and I wasn’t much convinced by what Ann Nocenti did with the graphic novel (about the son of Medusa and Black Bolt et al.). Too much "prosaic" social commentary not enough interweaved with the artistic/entertainment quaility I expect from comics or good fiction.

But I quite loved Ann Nocenti on Daredevil (I am not a big Miller fan and he managed to bring the character ahead after Miller). But again, I know Daredevil less…

any thoughts on whether collider 1 is going to see a boost when/if the movie comes out? you think the name change to federal bureau of physics will be enough to confuse collectors into not being interested?

i know if popped for a second and while they seem to sell now, not for so much. i have a bunch of #1s and 2s and 3s. will i be able to retire?

any thoughts on whether collider 1 is going to see a boost when/if the movie comes out? you think the name change to federal bureau of physics will be enough to confuse collectors into not being interested?

i know if popped for a second and while they seem to sell now, not for so much. i have a bunch of #1s and 2s and 3s. will i be able to retire?

I think the premise would make a great movie if done with the right actors as the 2 main characters. I only read it through like #5 ish, but have a few extra #1s. If you're holding a bunch, might as well keep holding how it is now.