• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,825 posts in this topic

Could this one possibly have any staying power? It's an extremely low run for a Harley appearance

Read it. Loved it! Batman Adventures versions of Catwoman, Batgirl, Ivy and the the original classic Harley, you know, the good one. Very cool book.

Sold out (now) here in the Portland. Even the biggest LCS's had very little to start with.

This will be a thing, and not a gwen pool "thing", but a classic Harley thing.

Cheers!

Only Harley fans will care. The rest of the world does not. It will hold some value

due to low print run.

If this book follows the last few a % of sellers wont even get paid.

Buyer will purchase book. Send price up then sell their copy and then take

the NPB from the first seller.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Only Harley fans will care.

There is a pretty large population of people in the formentioned "only" fan base.

The print run holds the value. There is nothing else special about it in the Harley Universe.

I understand the large fan base, the book just only has the print run going for it.

Wow Really.

Great Googly Moogly

Scooby Team up

Scooby Team up again

Yep. The end is close near. :preach:

fixed that for ya!

:tonofbricks::sorry:

These posts remind me of those mirrors that say objects are closer than they appear

Wow Really.

Great Googly Moogly

Scooby Team up

Scooby Team up again

Yep. The end is close near. :preach:

fixed that for ya!

What’s the difference between "close" and "near"? I believed they had more or less the same meaning. hm

when talking about distance, they are the same thing. outside of that, they go all over the place.

someone just likes making post counts go up.

lol, no way.this book is ever 50 dollars, eBay getting flooded, everyone starting to under cut each other.....I'm just hear eating my popcorn.

Yes, the crunching can get loud.

Must be similar to the South Park episode where they feed themselves through the wrong hole.

:insane:

People popping off that this book will sell for more than Mad Love or Batman: Harley Quinn should give you a clear picture of who is pushing some kind of agenda.

What are the print runs on those?

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely curious