• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Who knows what will spin-off nowadays!

Because of the Vindicators news, I'm also watching Rick and Morty #37 the Pickle Rick Homage cover, it should make some moves too I imagine.

Rick and Morty #37 Pickle Rick X-Men 141 Homage 🔥 CGC 9.8 🔥

I bought a ton of these. They were cheap and I used them for signatures. Sold a bunch, but I think I still have a few raws. I love Pickle Rick.

5 hours ago, littledoom said:

Nemesis 1... that’s a book I bought when it came out and bought multiples of over the years but it’s hard to buy when there is zero I mean zero spec talk on.... I feel the same way for Wanted... you could buy the whole series set for $5... time to rebuy Wanted! 

They already did Wanted back in 2008 with James Macavoy, Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman. It wasn’t great and strayed way away from the books. The books were awesome

2 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

You could be right.  I’m not saying I’m right it’s just what I feel will happen.  Cover A to me is garbage and I have a few of it after buying Walmart packs.  So for me, if cover a is the one to have I have a bunch.  I like the frison cover B more and it actually pops color wise than the boring white border with greenish whatever that is on cover A

The whole time that issue was out, I liked the A cover. I made sure I bought multiples of that one because I thought that was the better cover. I guess no accounting for taste...:sorry:

7 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

They already did Wanted back in 2008 with James Macavoy, Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman. It wasn’t great and strayed way away from the books. The books were awesome

That movie was bad@ss. they can always redo it.. there was much talk over the years for a sequel reboot with the original costumes!... Losers is a fun watch also.. underrated! Creature From the Black Lagoon overdue for a remake!

7 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

wanted-2008-angelina-jolie-nude-butt-3.jpg.f17ed3b1a395c4db14b9f4a988cea277.jpg

5 hours ago, littledoom said:

Batman Long Halloween 1-13 set $400!

And here we were talking about hoping to get $200 for a set not that long ago!

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

The new Kingsmen movie looks incredible.

I hope they stop pushing it back and just release it.

Hey! Wanted to thank you for the prize I won way back when :headbang: I enjoyed them and now I understand what all the fuss was about :) I am super into the Mattina Super Sons #1, and just wanted to thank you real quick when I saw your post....

I haven't missed a Kingsman yet, it was always fresh material for me, even though it always seem to be a hard twist at the end lol don't know if that is just a style or not, but I've enjoyed them :x