• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, littledoom said:

I was going to comment a lot of books heated up but then the forums site crashes for a couple days. Snow Blind 1, Incredible Hulk 92 and World War Hulk 1 increased sales

Yesssss I have the Diamond Retailer...

Nooooo I sold my newsstand Hulk 92 in my last sales thread.

This is my life.

Edited by fastballspecial

On 10/22/2021 at 9:08 AM, fastballspecial said:

Yesssss I have the Diamond Retailer...

Nooooo I sold my newsstand Hulk 92 in my last sales thread.

I also have that WWH 1 Diamond Retailer sketch variant. No one used to care about that book. I thought Hulk 92 was a dead book but once again no such thing as a dead key. Especially if it’s a classic storyline it’ll sell well beyond the movies. Marvel likes to go back and milk and expand on existing stories. 

Edited by littledoom

On 10/22/2021 at 11:58 AM, littledoom said:

I was going to comment a lot of books heated up but then the forums site crashes for a couple days. Snow Blind 1, Incredible Hulk 92 and World War Hulk 1 increased sales

For about a week, I have been unable to log in using Chrome, but I'm able to do so using Safari on a Mac. Was also unable to log in on my phone.

On 10/22/2021 at 11:10 AM, littledoom said:

I also have that WWH 1 Diamond Retailer sketch variant. No one used to care about that book. I thought Hulk 92 was a dead book but once again no such thing as a dead key. Especially if it’s a classic storyline it’ll sell well beyond the movies. Marvel likes to go back and milk and expand on existing stories. 

i would think people would chase the aspen world war hulk but once again i'm proven wrong

i have some of the variants of the other issues

On 10/22/2021 at 3:59 PM, jsilverjanet said:

aspen world war hulk

After checking I didn't have the retailer. I do have the Turner variant. I'm sure signed copies will now sell for a mega premium.. That's the one to have.. just like the Civil War Aspen Turner exclusives

On 10/22/2021 at 6:03 PM, littledoom said:

After checking I didn't have the retailer. I do have the Turner variant. I'm sure signed copies will now sell for a mega premium.. That's the one to have.. just like the Civil War Aspen Turner exclusives

Signed by Turner?

On 10/22/2021 at 7:38 PM, pirog said:

think harbinger and pre unity valiants starting to sell well...harbinger movie,,, master darque 1st app in shadowman #8 and bloodshot with the Bloodshot part 2 movie...

Is there a bloodshot 2 movie coming?  I've been scooping up all the Cheap Rai 0's and don't want it to end...

On 10/23/2021 at 10:32 AM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

If there was a new Bloodshot movie coming within months, we would have heard about it by now.

wait, there is an "old" Bloodshot movie? :whatthe: when did this happen?

:jokealert:

On 10/23/2021 at 12:58 AM, pirog said:
On 10/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, Wolverinex said:

Is there a bloodshot 2 movie coming?  I've been scooping up all the Cheap Rai 0's and don't want it to end...

Yes sometime within next 3-5 months!

@valiantmanis the only source i trust

On 10/22/2021 at 9:58 AM, littledoom said:

Hulk 92 was low for too long. 

Glad to see there is renewed interest.  One of my favorite mainstream hero books in the past couple decades. 

Hit Monkey?  Oh yikes. 

Patrick