• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2021 at 2:50 PM, jdandns said:
On 12/7/2021 at 1:05 PM, fastballspecial said:

I discovered Rice's books toward the end of college in the mid 90s. I think these are a cheap investment that should sell well when the show gets closer  There tons of Ann Rice fans

She certainly was influential. I wonder if the Twilight or True Blood (Sookie Stackhouse) novels, among many others, would've existed without the trail she blazed.

Nope, she really had a way of "humanizing" the undead. I've read every one of her vampire books at least once . . . :sorry:

On 12/14/2021 at 3:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/14/2021 at 3:22 PM, littledoom said:

Dr Strange 46 wiped off eBay 

Significance?

Ah the necromancer, that might be a spoiler so I see why it wasnt mentioned 

On 12/14/2021 at 3:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Which series? 

On 12/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, cd4ever said:
On 12/14/2021 at 3:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Which series? 

@littledoom as I'm not sure

On 12/10/2021 at 9:07 PM, littledoom said:

the stores I go to have been using those for the past five years or so

A few years ago my greatest ever honey-hole showed me Key Collectors app (a month after I had been using it).

He's not my honey-hole anymore. Or anyone else's :sorry:

Edited by jcjames

On 12/15/2021 at 6:44 PM, jcjames said:

A few years ago my greatest honey-hole showed me Key Collectors app (a month after I had been using it).

He's not my honey-hole anymore. Or anyone else's :sorry:

It’s pretty much a standard requirement. A shop owner I’ve worked for has employees download the app on their phone 

On 12/15/2021 at 8:46 PM, littledoom said:

It’s pretty much a standard requirement. A shop owner I’ve worked for has employees download the app on their phone 

Yeah, if you're a shop owner and not using Key Collectors and every other resource out there for valuing comics and keeping up on trends and hot books, you're probably not going to be a shop owner for very much longer, 

On 12/16/2021 at 10:38 AM, cd4ever said:
On 12/15/2021 at 6:46 PM, littledoom said:

Yeah, if you're a shop owner and not using Key Collectors and every other resource out there for valuing comics and keeping up on trends and hot books, you're probably not going to be a shop owner for very much longer, 

Yes, although I never really go to shops, if they change the price at checkout - I would never go back there . . . :sumo: There has to be a window of opportunity, or why bother? (shrug)

Edited by divad