• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

Best billy book in my opinion Red Raven # 1 9.0

Not even a top 5 Billy book, and Jeff already pointed out three easy picks that clobber it (AA 16, Adv 40, Tec 28)

SS, I do not think billys is a 3.0, maybe a 2.5 or something for 275 looks max to me, but who knows

Sounds similar to the Action #1 isn't a 9.0, not worth a million. :blahblah:

your opinion pretty much equals zzz since it is guaranteed to change daily.

not price wise, but I think you can get it a lot less than 74K for the mile high, and the same grade, its a super book. is it better than action 1, no but I really like the condition and you might be able to save a lot of buck on that cop.

I like the book, period. It is my FAVORITE billy book

not price wise, but I think you can get it a lot less than 74K for the mile high, and the same grade, its a super book. is it better than action 1, no but I really like the condition and you might be able to save a lot of buck on that cop.

I can dig that. It is a horrible choice from an investment standpoint but a great choice from a collector standpoint. Kudos!

Not even a top 5 Billy book, and Jeff already pointed out three easy picks that clobber it (AA 16, Adv 40, Tec 28)

Not to mention the Batman #1 CGC 8.5 WHITE :luhv:

I can dig that. It is a horrible choice from an investment standpoint but a great choice from a collector standpoint. Kudos!

....wth the preponderance of quality GA material, coupled with the soft economy....a book like the Wright Red Raven 1 may turn out to be a good investment....depending on the final hammer. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The one book I will be agonizing over ...

My guess is it will go beyond what I feel comfortable putting into one book.

I like it upto about 150K (thumbs u

....wth the preponderance of quality GA material, coupled with the soft economy....a book like the Wright Red Raven 1 may turn out to be a good investment....depending on the final hammer. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

my guess is "no" price is a good investment price...this book really has no where to go but down, regardless of what kind of deal we see on it .... but, it is really cool, so I wouldn't mind owning either, even if I lost some mula on it

I like it upto about 150K (thumbs u

I figure it will be above 100k for sure, big question is does it tickle the $175k mark or even higher.

Please tell me you are joking? This book is certainly cool but surely not the best?

Best Billy book in my opinion Fantoman #3

On my list ... Tough centaur for sure!

Please tell me you are joking? This book is certainly cool but surely not the best?

:sumo: How many are not on your list?

I will be bidding on over 100 books, with 12 "really want to win" and 5 "will wins" (thumbs u

:sumo: How many are not on your list?

I will be bidding on over 100 books, with 12 "really want to win" and 5 "will wins" (thumbs u

Me too!! lol