• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Winter Focused Auction

286 posts in this topic

I've always wanted a pre-hero book from the White Mountain ped, and finally managed to snag one for a price that wasn't outrageous. :cloud9:

RADFB94B2012216_113639.jpg

Sweet book!

Despite being shut-out yesterday, I kept throwing some garbage bids against the wall, and tonight, a few finally stuck.

Actually, I'm really stocked about a couple of GA purchases....one at a bargain price, and one, well, sort of at a bargain price.

All in all, a good night. :headbang:

Somebodies sure wanted a 9.0 Our Army At War 91! Unfreakin' believable.

Keith is back in the game already! :o

Is the avengers #4 now on the regular comiclink site? i no longer see it as a completed auction on the winter list...maybe it had a reserve?

Which grade was that? I don't recall any having a reserve set in this auction.

Bad decision? Be honest. There were some mitigating circumstances as to why I placed the bid I did. If I had not picked up the Action 34 and the ASM 12 yesterday then perhaps I would be more excited...

RAD53AE92012221_102229.jpg

Could be people are getting their tax returns. That certainly played into my bidding in the Heritage Auction and this one. When ya gotta have it, ya gotta have it... :cloud9:

My personal belief is that alot of buyers struck out at the Heritage auction, with their strong prices, that those buyers had more money to play with and more of a fire in them to to buy something in Comiclink's auction.

Could be people are getting their tax returns. That certainly played into my bidding in the Heritage Auction and this one. When ya gotta have it, ya gotta have it... :cloud9:

My personal belief is that alot of buyers struck out at the Heritage auction, with their strong prices, that those buyers had more money to play with and more of a fire in them to to buy something in Comiclink's auction.

Some people might be receiving their tax returns right about now...

or are expecting to.

Missed out on a JIM 83 I really wanted. 8.5 one day. :( perfect centering and white pages. someone out bid me with 5 seconds to go. Jumped from $22k to $30k.

all good - means I have $ to try for a SC I want.

Now here is a bidding war on the FF 52 CGC 9.6 that just ended. Price jumped from $5K to above $10K at the last second, shattering GPA....

Link....

Oh my stars and garters. That's a wow.

Who was the guy on the boards that hit an Ebay B.I.N. for a #52 CGC 9.6 that someone had listed for $600-odd ?

Legend....... (worship)

Now here is a bidding war on the FF 52 CGC 9.6 that just ended. Price jumped from $5K to above $10K at the last second, shattering GPA....

Link....

Oh my stars and garters. That's a wow.

Who was the guy on the boards that hit an Ebay B.I.N. for a #52 CGC 9.6 that someone had listed for $600-odd ?

Legend....... (worship)

I think it was Fantastic_Four, and he won the book for $750.

If anyone has any interest in the Gen 13 art from Ale Garza, it is currently going for a steal. It is 14 of the interior pages from book one, volume three. For some reason they only scanned in pictures from three of the pages. If you would like to see the rest of the pages I have them scanned in here:

http://www.hampton-photo.com/Hobbies/Gen-13-1-Volume-3/20982010_GN2dbR#!i=1667485510&k=fV4mH6B

Only thing I've been able to pluck out of this auction so far has been this guy:

RADB20EA2012210_17205.jpg

The prices seemed really strong to me tonight. I was going after a 9.6 Phantom Stranger #4 and it went for just under $500. I regret letting the OWW copy slip by the other weekend on heritage for under $200. :facepalm:

I was underbidder. I'm looking for a higher grade copy.