• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Whats a fair price for one? I have the other (4) 9.8's ... i was thinking half of that price any one interested PM an offer. I have no clue there is no sales history.

th_SA5_zps06f9cdda.jpg

Another one I dont have a clue how to price is Big hero 6 in 9.8 got some of them as well .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Adventures-5-CGC-9-8-white-LIVEWIRE-1st-appearance-NO-RESERVE-/221488607013?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3391bfef25

Just another "outlier" . . . :eyeroll:

Livewire has some legs. That was my auction. I had two 9.8s and sold the second to an underbidder for a small discount.

Not bad for a couple of $3 finds at the LCS. (shrug)

Indeed - good work! (My comment was tongue-in-cheek, of course. :hi: - The reference being to the band of naysayers that regularly post in this thread.)

Supes Adv. 5 - LIvewire

Whats a fair price for one? I have the other (4) 9.8's ... i was thinking half of that price any one interested PM an offer. I have no clue there is no sales history.

th_SA5_zps06f9cdda.jpg

Another one I dont have a clue how to price is Big hero 6 in 9.8 got some of them as well .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Adventures-5-CGC-9-8-white-LIVEWIRE-1st-appearance-NO-RESERVE-/221488607013?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3391bfef25

Livewire has some legs. That was my auction. I had two 9.8s and sold the second to an underbidder for a small discount.

Indeed - good work! (My comment was tongue-in-cheek, of course. :hi: - The reference being to the band of naysayers that regularly post in this thread.)

Supes Adv. 5 - LIvewire

Yep, I know. I saw your raw copy go for $200 and your raw 4 go for close to $100.

th_SA5_zps06f9cdda.jpg

Supes Adv. 5 - LIvewire

Yep, I know. I saw your raw copy go for $200 and your raw 4 go for close to $100.

i just sold one here for $4 :acclaim:

Just picked up a Brave and the Bold #200 at my LCS. Appears to be about a 9.0, too. Not bad for not even having been boarded.

Is it a canadian price variant?

it's all about canadian price variant / newstands for Brave and the Bold #200 First Katana

I smell maybe shilling...and that price is ridiculous. I would have happily, gladly thrown a copy at both those bidders for $50.

I smell maybe shilling...and that price is ridiculous. I would have happily, gladly thrown a copy at both those bidders for $50.

But are your copies "GEM" VF/NM?

Wow, nice payout on a book with that severe a misalignment (worship)

Did you grade it at 7.5?

MCS gives the grade on the books they receive. They are very strict too.

Yeah MCS gives the grade, I had it as a 9.2 but I wasn't sure how CGC would hit the misalignment. It failed a 9.6 prescreen but I thought 7.5 was pretty brutal.

Did you set the asking price or did they?

But are your copies "GEM" VF/NM?

SUPER DUPER GEM 8.5.