• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 11/14/2023 at 12:25 PM, MAR1979 said:

Spawn 1 (1992, Image Comics)    15,442 in CGC 9.8 (all counts in this list are CGC 9.8 only)
Venom: Lethal Protector 1 (1993, Marvel Comics)    11,180
Spider-Man 1 Silver Edition (1990, Marvel Comics)    10,723
X-Men 1 (1991, Marvel Comics)    10,553
Spider-Man 1 (1990, Marvel Comics)    8,093
Amazing Spider-Man 4 (2014, Marvel Comics)    7,092
Amazing Spider-Man 361 (1992, Marvel Comics)    6,730
Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 8 (1984, Marvel Comics)    6,587
X-Men 4 (1992, Marvel Comics)    5,528
Venom 3 (2018, Marvel Comics)    5,512
Amazing Spider-Man 362 (1992, Marvel Comics)    5,106
Wolverine Limited Series 1 (1982, Marvel Comics)    4,965
Spider-Man 7 Ramos Variant Cover (2023, Marvel Comics)    4,876
New Mutants 98 (1991, Marvel Comics)    4,845
Batman: The Killing Joke nn (1988, D.C. Comics)    4,728

^more than enough supply to go around. 

Glad I'm not a CGC grader, not very interesting day in and day out to grade pile after pile of Spawn 1,Venom Lethal 1, Spiderman 1 (1990) etc ...YAWN

Does this include SS?

On 11/15/2023 at 12:16 AM, FlyingDonut said:

Alien Legion 1 just popped. About time someone made this into a movie - it is a great book, very highly recommended.

One of my early 80's favorites. Didn't even mind the high price at the time because the art and story were top notch. Really hope they do the movie right. :wishluck:

I see Fantasy Quarterly 1 was the 2nd hottest book of last week (via KeyCollector) but I'm not sure why it would be getting a pop in prices.  Anybody see anything to justify it getting hot now?

On 1/22/2024 at 11:43 AM, 1Cool said:

I see Fantasy Quarterly 1 was the 2nd hottest book of last week (via KeyCollector) but I'm not sure why it would be getting a pop in prices.  Anybody see anything to justify it getting hot now?

A new animated Elfquest show was announced.

On 1/22/2024 at 11:46 AM, Brock said:

A new animated Elfquest show was announced.

I've been grabbing copies when I see them come up so it's good to see it getting some love.  I've got a complete set of the first magazine set that I may have to reread before selling if the price gets right.

On 1/22/2024 at 11:49 AM, 1Cool said:

I've been grabbing copies when I see them come up so it's good to see it getting some love.  I've got a complete set of the first magazine set that I may have to reread before selling if the price gets right.

I went on an Elfquest kick in 2020 when they were still cheap, but couldn't find a FQ 1 at a price i wanted.

Not sure if ebay supports this but I have noticed a bunch of Facebook auctions lately where Dave Stevens covers have been selling very well. I am talking stuff that as little as 2-3 years ago you could get in high grade for $5-20, are now more in the $20-80 range for books like his Airboy, Crossfire, DNAgents, Alien Worlds, Sheena, etc. Which as it should be, most of his stuff is great!

On 1/31/2024 at 2:39 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Not sure if ebay supports this but I have noticed a bunch of Facebook auctions lately where Dave Stevens covers have been selling very well. I am talking stuff that as little as 2-3 years ago you could get in high grade for $5-20, are now more in the $20-80 range for books like his Airboy, Crossfire, DNAgents, Alien Worlds, Sheena, etc. Which as it should be, most of his stuff is great!

I don't buy or sell Dave Stevens stuff, but I do track certain books in the market and have noticed DS covers blowing up in the last few weeks/months. 'bout time too imo--maybe it's all the J Scott Campbell fans realizing his stuff is like a 3rd grader's compared to Stevens (no offense to the JSC fans out there).

Edit: I track on eBay and can confirm it's happening there as well

Edited by Nsschenks