• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 4 : Contest

338 posts in this topic

So JC, what the hell do you do for a living, when you're not playing Don Rickles here on the boards?

He is a positive motivational speaker! thumbsup2.gif

Today Johnny(Fan-Boy-Comic-Geek-CGC-Loving) Anybody logs on to Collectors' Society

Message Boards. He looks into Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues(..hey heres a way

for me to gain some usefull information ). Starts reading ROUNG 4 Contest, after 12 pages,

he think( 893censored-thumb.gif) this is some 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif man.

Now ask yourself , (this will be hard, because we all want to be friends here,well most do)

what does this look like to an OUTSIDER ????

Every time I try to get OUT . . .They keep PULLIN' me back IN!

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif i think it's time for another goof-ball...... cloud9.gif..thats better cloud9.gif

I just finished reading all of the new posts in this thread and all I can say is: whew...there's a half hour of my life I'll never get back. stooges.gif

Alex, we're just killing time till the damn grade gets posted! confused-smiley-013.gif

So JC, what the hell do you do for a living, when you're not playing Don Rickles here on the boards?

IT Consulting.

Oh, so everyone else really IS stupid! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I was going to say... his disposition IS perfectly suited for the job... 893applaud-thumb.gif

And I'm a software developer... so it is always the fault of the hardware.

Or the customer.

Or another piece of software...

IT Insulting?

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Okay, so I broke a smile.. so let's wait for Nikos to post the grade and stop the flaming.

Deal! Now get over here with that little.....uh wait, you're not MK! 893whatthe.gif

Well, deal anyway.

I think it's fair.

A half point penalty for being slow.

Of course, it's only a half-point penalty if they're dead on. If it's a grade off, then they get the same grade as another team, who posted on time, who was also a grade off.

foreheadslap.gif

UV...

If we are not dead on, don't give us any points. Hopefully this will silence the crybaby. I'm not going to let someone call me a cheater.

And if we fall far enough behind, we'll just "have to go away on business" and offer our score to someone else... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.giftonofbricks.gif

Okay, I'm only like, 15 replies into the 170 that I have missed on this thread so far, but here's what I think up to this point:

This is [!@#%^&^].

TWO times my team has suffered because I was FORCED to get a grade in JUST under the deadline because my Dear Captain ( hi.gif ) didn't.

DiceX's team gets a FREE PASS when they don't register a grade? AND they get to see everyone else's scores?!?!?!

893naughty-thumb.gif

Now to see what the next 150 responses hold...

I was going to say... his disposition IS perfectly suited for the job... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Actually, most of the stuff I pull on here is to see how riled up I can get people. The odd time I'm in a foul mood, but mostly it's just for laughs.

I didn't appreciate the wishy-washy, non-combative, waffling, non-enforcement that UV is pulling so far, so I felt like giving a clinic on what can happen when you rule with a limp wrist.

I want to apologize to my teammates. I could have sworn I sent the grade the other night after we decided on it. But I don't have a sent receipt, so I guess I did not.

Sorry, but this is the first break I've had at work all day. My bad.

To everyone else...Suck my hairy you bunch of whining little [!@#%^&^].

If you guys were women, you'd all bleed to death.

I can't believe that grown men could be such panty wastes.

I screwed up.

Go back to your moms titty now. All is good in the world of cyber space.

sumo.gif

I think it's fair.

A half point penalty for being slow.

Of course, it's only a half-point penalty if they're dead on. If it's a grade off, then they get the same grade as another team, who posted on time, who was also a grade off.

foreheadslap.gif

UV...

If we are not dead on, don't give us any points. Hopefully this will silence the crybaby. I'm not going to let someone call me a cheater.

And if we fall far enough behind, we'll just "have to go away on business" and offer our score to someone else... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.giftonofbricks.gif

Okay, I'm only like, 15 replies into the 170 that I have missed on this thread so far, but here's what I think up to this point:

This is [!@#%^&^].

TWO times my team has suffered because I was FORCED to get a grade in JUST under the deadline because my Dear Captain ( hi.gif ) didn't.

DiceX's team gets a FREE PASS when they don't register a grade? AND they get to see everyone else's scores?!?!?!

893naughty-thumb.gif

Now to see what the next 150 responses hold...

Were you told that you had to do that you had to submit a grade or else?

Just wondering,

Fan4Fan