• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC...This is NOT okay.

251 posts in this topic

I just barley bought my first cgc'd comic and now I'm not sure if I would ever even think about submitting a book to them. I feel terrible for the author of this thread. I'd be so pissed.....I would've waited and called Cgc or even showed up in person to give my 2c on what happend with my book.

Don't let this deter you. I'd be pissed if it was my book too, but I've never seen a CGC comic fused to the inner well like this one. I would assume this incident is very rare. Every sub I've had came back fine.

I just barley bought my first cgc'd comic and now I'm not sure if I would ever even think about submitting a book to them.

You paid for a slabbed comic with barley? :o Are there any other grains that can be used as currency? hm

:roflmao:

I just barley bought my first cgc'd comic and now I'm not sure if I would ever even think about submitting a book to them.

You paid for a slabbed comic with barley? :o Are there any other grains that can be used as currency? hm

Auto text.....just edited with recently bought lol glad I brought a little humor to this thread :grin:

Man I love Kate Upton!!

So do I.

But damn it's so hard and awkward to be reading the boards at work and scroll past Chris S's signature.

:facepalm:

At work, try reading threads on an Ipad while laying in bed next to the wife! :o

I have all avatars and sigs turned off. Keeps me out of trouble.

Man I love Kate Upton!!

So do I.

But damn it's so hard and awkward to be reading the boards at work and scroll past Chris S's signature.

At work, try reading threads on an Ipad while laying in bed next to the wife! :o

+1.....lol

Man I love Kate Upton!!

So do I.

About to do that!

Thank you sir

Man I love Kate Upton!!

So do I.

Was thinking of doing that but a lot of the stuff makes me laugh to much.

Just took off signatures!

I left avatars. Nothing really bad with those and helps me identify people better.

Chris S spoiled the signatures for me lol (I really don't care but it'll help me from not feeling like a total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed at work).

:roflmao:

I just barley bought my first cgc'd comic and now I'm not sure if I would ever even think about submitting a book to them. I feel terrible for the author of this thread. I'd be so pissed.....I would've waited and called Cgc or even showed up in person to give my 2c on what happend with my book.

Don't let this deter you. I'd be pissed if it was my book too, but I've never seen a CGC comic fused to the inner well like this one. I would assume this incident is very rare. Every sub I've had came back fine.

Before I would submit a book to them I'd like to see how they handle they're customer before. After this debacle, That will tell me all I need to know.

Auto text.....just edited with recently bought lol glad I brought a little humor to this thread :grin:

Auto text rules! :cloud9:

Man I love Kate Upton!!

So do I.

THIS I fully commiserate with!! Yikes!! "What are you looking at!" (tsk)

Man I love Kate Upton!! On another note can you take a picture of the back cover where the bend is to see if it "exists" or not?

Kate has a bend on her back cover?! :o

Man I love Kate Upton!! On another note can you take a picture of the back cover where the bend is to see if it "exists" or not?

Kate has a bend on her back cover?! :o

I bet if you look close enough you'll find a color breaking crease as well. :gossip: