• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okajima pedigree
25 25

1,544 posts in this topic

There are a very limited number of "camp Copy" Okajima's & these copies seem to be prized very highly. I am betting that book will hit 750 by the time the auction is over :)

Edited by Griff

There are a very limited number of "camp Copy" Okajima's & these copies seem to be prized very highly. I am betting that book will hit 750 by the time the auction is over :)

It only takes two to start a bidding war. Seems like there are at least that many in this thread .

So you would rather have a higher graded copy than the pedigree copy of a book?.... hmm I think I might have a trade coming your way /wink

Edited by Griff

Wow, Boy Comics #16 is now sitting at $800. Cant imagine it going much higher. The Edgar Church (9.6) sold for $1,111 back in Dec of '11... cant imagine the Okajima going much higher than its current amount.

Wow, Boy Comics #16 is now sitting at $800. Cant imagine it going much higher. The Edgar Church (9.6) sold for $1,111 back in Dec of '11... cant imagine the Okajima going much higher than its current amount.

Made the top 50 books listed in the Clink e-mail I received this afternoon.