• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okajima pedigree
25 25

1,544 posts in this topic

still I show Heritage selling the church for like 1500'ish. The Okajima Boy 16 achieved a pretty solid number for what up until recently has been considered a minor pedigree by some. Even though I didn't win the auction, I am glad that the Pedigree is getting some respect as one of the more interesting out there :) and it bodes well for those of us hoping to finish of the list of Okajima books that are out in the wild and unaccounted for :)

Edited by Griff

was going off numbers a boardy sent me via tells. either way im still happy with that number ! "and im starting to think I REALLY need to invest in a GPA membership lol

I find GPA fascinating. He has a pedigree search feature. You might be able to use it to track down some Okajima's not currently on your list. You can subscribe for just a month and then drop it if it doesn't seem worth the fee.

I thought I'd repost mine. Bought it in the late nineties from my LCS. The store's owner, a self- described comic expert, did not know the significance of the writing. I explained after paying for the comic.

mastercomics51.jpg

Nice one. The camp-period books with WW II Japanese covers are certainly the most interesting ones.

Hi Guys,

only just seen this thread, not been on the boards lately as I've been busy working.

The Teen Comics 35 was mine, I bought it at the Pittsburgh comicon in 1999 or 2000 from Harley Yee. I was going through a phase of just buying pedigrees, and I liked this book as it was quite scarce and it was the issue before it became Journey into Unknown Worlds.

It had the certificate with it, unfortunately it sold, I had three people asking for additional info, but then someone just bought it.

GL with the searches herc