• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

:o

OH!!! This does not sound good.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/rumor-man-of-steel-2-is-on-permanent-hold-20150825

:wishluck: Please let this be a really bad rumor.

Looks like Batman has defeated Superman yet again.............. lol

The site is also hearing that "Man Of Steel 2" might be on "permanent hold." But even the meaning of that phrase seems to be mysterious: are they stopping development entirely? Waiting for a better idea to come along? Focusing on Batman instead? Nobody really knows anything.

What if George Miller ends up being the backup director for Legion of Super-Heroes, Justice League Dark or some other new movie property?

hm

Please Lord, let this happen...

(worship)

OH!!! This does not sound good.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/rumor-man-of-steel-2-is-on-permanent-hold-20150825

:wishluck: Please let this be a really bad rumor.

Looks like Batman has defeated Superman yet again.............. lol

The site is also hearing that "Man Of Steel 2" might be on "permanent hold." But even the meaning of that phrase seems to be mysterious: are they stopping development entirely? Waiting for a better idea to come along? Focusing on Batman instead? Nobody really knows anything.

What if George Miller ends up being the backup director for Legion of Super-Heroes, Justice League Dark or some other new movie property?

hm

We'll have a DC movie full of car crashes and explosions?

I think someone got a talking-to.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: Michael Shannon Backtracks On General Zod Rumours

During an interview with The Daily Beast, the 41-year-old Superman villain tried to stamp out those rumours… but it might be a bit late for that.

“I wasn’t there,” he said about his appearance in ‘Batman V Superman’. “It’s a really awkward situation - I’m in the trailer for a movie that I didn’t work on.”

“Somebody was asking me about this in New York and I made up some ridiculous :censored: answer about how my character Zod has flippers,” he said. “And this went viral on the internet or something and people have been asking me about that. That is so obviously a complete :censored: story, right? But people took it seriously.”

Hmmm. Clearly, the folks at Warner Bros. have had a word with Shannon about his previous comments… but whether or not they’re true remain a bit of a mystery.

General-Zod-Batman-V-Superman-Movie-Michael-Shannon.jpg

:whistle:

Rumored Details On Ezra Miller's Flash

New details about Ezra Miller’s Flash may have been revealed, including confirmation of his appearance in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The supposed details were posted as an image to the DCEUFeed Twitter page. The feed only has 40 followers and 101 tweets, most of which are memes or retweets of official feeds, so we can’t speak in any way towards its credibility. There is a photo of someone, who may or may not be the person that runs the feed, with Miller, which is the best evidence we have towards the information’s legitimacy.

IUg7XZb.jpg

Doesn't matter what anyone else says at this point: this IS the first Justice League movie.

You've got the character who'll become Cyborg confirmed. You've got Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman now confirmed.

Add the Flash and you've got six of the seven. Even without Flash you've got five heavy hitters from the League. Cameo or no cameo, they're there on screen and when you've got that....you've got the DCCU version of the League plus or minus one.

Kudos to DC/WB for making this happen so early.

Doesn't matter what anyone else says at this point: this IS the first Justice League movie.

You've got the character who'll become Cyborg confirmed. You've got Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman now confirmed.

Add the Flash and you've got six of the seven. Even without Flash you've got five heavy hitters from the League. Cameo or no cameo, they're there on screen and when you've got that....you've got the DCCU version of the League plus or minus one.

this seems like a good idea, but is it too much too fast? And if its not a good movie, does it sink EVERYTHING?

...You've got the character who'll become Cyborg confirmed. You've got Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman now confirmed... Add the Flash and you've got six of the seven...

Rats... That means no Hawkman.

this seems like a good idea, but is it too much too fast? And if its not a good movie, does it sink EVERYTHING?

This seems like a terrible idea. All I'm reminded of are the Spidey films that were hampered by throwing in too many villains. This makes me more than a bit leery about introducing so many heroes in one film coherently, while also having a basic requirement like an actual Batman v Superman story. How much can you actually do well in 2-2.5 hours?

This seems like a terrible idea. All I'm reminded of are the Spidey films that were hampered by throwing in too many villains. This makes me more than a bit leery about introducing so many heroes in one film coherently, while also having a basic requirement like an actual Batman v Superman story. How much can you actually do well in 2-2.5 hours?

It's a 10 hour movie.

It's a 10 hour movie.

It may have to be. Or they retitle it Batman v Superman Part I: Dawn of Dawn of Justice.