• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I like Cavill more and more.

Henry Cavill On The One Person That Can Beat Superman

"Superman is a complex dude. People think Kryptonite can beat him. No. The only thing that can really beat Superman is Superman. His own noggin messing with him. His own moral choices. When you have that to start with, the storytelling can really delve into something rich.”

And on playing the role for the future.

“It’s a wonderful role. There’s a huge potential there for complex storytelling, and I’m looking forward to exploring those avenues. Come on, it’s Superman! You can’t be pissed off at the idea of playing Superman for the rest of your life. 'Oh sorry, I’m just the grandaddy of all superheroes. It’s such a pain.’"

lol

:applause:

He certainly is.

Apparently he was bullied at school for being 'fat'.

tumblr_inline_nc7bk1205V1sljomd.jpgiOopdZO.jpg

Henry Cavill Reveals He Was Bullied For Being Overweight

Superman and all round Hollywood hunk, Henry Cavill has spoken out about being bullied as a teenager for being overweight, saying “They used to call me Fat Cavill”.

You wouldn’t think it to look at him now but the 32-year-old actor used to be teased mercilessly for his weight telling Men’s Fitness, “I actually had rolls of fat on me.”

He certainly is.

Apparently he was bullied at school for being 'fat'.

tumblr_inline_nc7bk1205V1sljomd.jpgiOopdZO.jpg

Henry Cavill Reveals He Was Bullied For Being Overweight

Superman and all round Hollywood hunk, Henry Cavill has spoken out about being bullied as a teenager for being overweight, saying “They used to call me Fat Cavill”.

You wouldn’t think it to look at him now but the 32-year-old actor used to be teased mercilessly for his weight telling Men’s Fitness, “I actually had rolls of fat on me.”

OK... it that's "fat" then I'm surprised I wasn't called "Tubs" ... I left school weighing 8.5st (119lbs).

So this may be why Superman bows to Luthor in the trailer.

Details On A Reprehensible Act Committed By 'Lex Luthor' In BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DOJ

Heroic Hollywood is back with some more details on Zack Snyder's Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - this time relating to the main villain of the piece, Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg). The recently released trailer for the movie hints at Lex engaging in all manner of nefarious behavior involving the senator played by Holly Hunter, Kryptonite, and General Zod's (Michael Shannon) corpse; but if the following is accurate he's going to step way over the line in his efforts to get under the Man of Steel's (Henry Cavill) skin.

Final SPOILER WARNING:

Apparently Luthor is going to kidnap Superman's Mom, Martha Kent.

What the...

Michael Shannon Has Some Unusual Things To Say About His BATMAN v SUPERMAN Role

peaking to Vulture, he described a rather awkward experience he had on set - which resulted in the talented actor getting trapped in a porta-potty. “I was in my costume, and I couldn’t use my fingers because in the sequel I have flippers instead of hands,” Shannon explained, "So I had these wax flippers on my fingers, and I couldn’t open the door, and I could hear Zack being like, 'Where’s Shannon? Where the [frick] is he?' and the whole crew was standing around. I was like, knocking on the door with my flippers, 'Let me out of here!'”

Regardless, he refused to comment any further on his surprise trailer appearance. “Well, I haven’t seen the trailer either, so I don’t know what I am in the trailer,” he said. “I could be a toaster, or a Porsche, I don’t know.”

He has to be messing with fans that are tracking any rumors.

Warner Bros. CEO Confirms Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Screening

Warner Bros. has gotten shellacked at the 2015 box office, so far. CEO Kevin Tsujihara spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about the studios struggles, which could have been offset by Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice opening up on its original July 17, 2015 release date. Though, Tsujihara can already see the benefit of being patient with the cornerstone of the DC Cinematic Universe.

"It was a tough decision at the time because it was going to create a hole in 2015," Tsujihara told The Hollywood Reporter. "But it was absolutely the right decision for the franchise, for DC and the movie. Having seen the movie multiple times, and again last night, I’m extremely confident it was the right decision to make the movie better. And it’s so important for the studio to get the foundation right on DC."

'seen the movie multiple times...'

What?! And we all have to wait?

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez: