• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Ey0Blv0.png

:whistle:

Holy :censored: ! If Michael Ironside's voice came out of that I think I'd pizz myself. :applause:

Hopefully it's a Zbrush sculpt and hopefully it will be cast as a custom resin statue at some point. :wishluck:

it looks fantastic, and it is my hope that if DC ever does include Darkseid in any movie that he looks just like this.

:whistle:

Holy :censored: ! If Michael Ironside's voice came out of that I think I'd pizz myself. :applause:

Hopefully it's a Zbrush sculpt and hopefully it will be cast as a custom resin statue at some point. :wishluck:

it looks fantastic, and it is my hope that if DC ever does include Darkseid in any movie that he looks just like this.

That artist needs credit, plus I just wanted to track it down to see his other stuff:

dopedope on DeviantArt

"And, as always, zCOMMISSIONS ARE STILL OPEN! Note me if you are interested."

zdoomsday_by_dopepope-d94d4hj.jpg

That Darkseid is so well made. To me, the question of Darkseid appearance is not "if" but "when". Just hope the actual screen villain will be that badass
so true i think when they bring him into the universe it can open the doors to the multiverse.

No idea where to put this, but it was interesting to me.

Watching TEEN WOLF today (duh) and noticed Joseph Loeb III as a co-writer. Looked it up on IMDb to confirm, and yes, that's Jeph Loeb.

Had no clue. Turns out he also co-wrote COMMANDO.

I had actually never heard that before.

:applause:

Possible Details On When We'll See The New BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DOJ Trailer(s)

We may just be getting a new trailer for Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice sooner than any of us expected! According to heroic Hollywood's sources, Warner Bros. is planning to debut two minute-long teasers towards the end of October. The first will be Superman-themed and is set to air on Monday October 26 during CBS's Supergirl premiere, and the second Batman-focused teaser will be shown the very same night over on FOX during Gotham.

Word is, the plan is for both teasers to lead to a full, theatrical trailer that will screen in November on Thanksgiving in front of Creed, and possibly Spectre and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2, also.

:o

:ohnoez::ohnoez:

Michael Shannon Says Sometimes He Just Makes Stuff Up About Batman V. Superman

While promoting 99 Homes, Shannon spoke with ScreenRant about the recent rumor he, himself, started with a statement about being on set for Batman v. Superman wearing flippers on his hands but Shannon quickly debunked the interesting news, saying "Flippers? I think that might be a prime example of my scatological humor. People ask me a lot about Batman v Superman and I really don’t have anything to say about it, so sometimes I just make up stuff, which I’m sure Warner Bros. is really happy about."

:roflmao:

Michael Shannon Says Sometimes He Just Makes Stuff Up About Batman V. Superman

While promoting 99 Homes, Shannon spoke with ScreenRant about the recent rumor he, himself, started with a statement about being on set for Batman v. Superman wearing flippers on his hands but Shannon quickly debunked the interesting news, saying "Flippers? I think that might be a prime example of my scatological humor. People ask me a lot about Batman v Superman and I really don’t have anything to say about it, so sometimes I just make up stuff, which I’m sure Warner Bros. is really happy about."

:roflmao:

lol

Batman V. Superman Junior Companion Novel Announced

Are you worried that you'll have to explain to the children in your life why Batman and Superman are fighting each other instead of bad guys, and Captain America and Iron Man are fighting each other instead of bad guys, next year?

Scholastic Books will help you with that: they've apparently landed the deal to publish the Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice companion novel, according to writer Michael Kogge, who said on his blog that he will write it.

That brings up something I was checking out a month or so ago...

Why aren't there ongoing DC Universe novels for YA/Adult readers? ??? Swing over to Goodreads and serial-universes are on fire in the fantasy/scifi genres. The readership is HUGE. And the DCU could stand up to any of them. DC's broad range of characters in super-science, magic, horror, galactic, urban...

Why DC leaves such an obvious revenue stream just sitting there unfulfilled is beyond me. :screwy: Not to mention frustrating. :facepalm:

I'd love to read some richly plotted well written DCU novels by bestselling professionals.