• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

New BATMAN v SUPERMAN LEGO Sets Reveal A Potentially MAJOR SPOILER

While the images aren't the best of quality, we now have a first look at a LEGO set depicting the armoured up Caped Crusader's battle with the Man of Tomorrow in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. As well as showing off what looks like the part of the Batcave Bruce Wayne will use to weaponise Kryptonite, we can see here that he has a gun which is capable of firing Kryptonite bullets!

'Kryptonite bullets'?

21466044493_2c620df5ab_o.jpg

21898982730_015ee782d9_o.jpg

Set #1 - Microscale version of Batman v Superman Batmobile - TBD

Set #2 - Includes Batsignal build, Kryptonite, Superman and Armored Batman Minifigures - $14.99

Set #3 - Includes Batmobile, LexCorp Vehicle, two Henchmen and Batman Minifigures - $29.99

Set #4 - Includes Batwing, LexCorp Helicopter, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, and Henchmen Minifigures - $69.99

New BATMAN v SUPERMAN LEGO Sets Reveal A Potentially MAJOR SPOILER

While the images aren't the best of quality, we now have a first look at a LEGO set depicting the armoured up Caped Crusader's battle with the Man of Tomorrow in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. As well as showing off what looks like the part of the Batcave Bruce Wayne will use to weaponise Kryptonite, we can see here that he has a gun which is capable of firing Kryptonite bullets!

'Kryptonite bullets'?

21466044493_2c620df5ab_o.jpg

21898982730_015ee782d9_o.jpg

Set #1 - Microscale version of Batman v Superman Batmobile - TBD

Set #2 - Includes Batsignal build, Kryptonite, Superman and Armored Batman Minifigures - $14.99

Set #3 - Includes Batmobile, LexCorp Vehicle, two Henchmen and Batman Minifigures - $29.99

Set #4 - Includes Batwing, LexCorp Helicopter, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, and Henchmen Minifigures - $69.99

:applause:

BATMAN v SUPERMAN 'LexCorp' Viral Site Updated And They Want Your Email Address

With Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set to be released in March, it looks like the promotional campaign for the movie is really going to kick into high gear this Winter. That's evident from the latest update to LexCorp.io, as the site has been updated to tease some sort of reveal in the coming months. However, you'll need to give them your name and email to find out what exactly that is! After entering your details, a message pops up stating, "Thank you for signing up! We’ll send you the latest information on Lex/OS soon."

Lex/OS Sign-Up Link: Go ahead - it's perfectly safe - come on - do it!!

:ohnoez:

Dumb.

You just keep my $20 in a safe jar for payment in 2016.

Also dumb.

I think I had some of that action as wel

:whee:

What's the bet?

I'll have to go back and check all the details. I think it came down to Chip stating Captain America 3 will do more than double the numbers of Batman v Superman once both have ran their full box office course. And that he felt so strongly, he'd bet anyone on that opinion.

Dumb.

You just keep my $20 in a safe jar for payment in 2016.

Also dumb.

I think I had some of that action as wel

:whee:

What's the bet?

I'll have to go back and check all the details. I think it came down to Chip stating Captain America 3 will do more than double the numbers of Batman v Superman once both have ran their full box office course. And that he felt so strongly, he'd bet anyone on that opinion.

I want in on that action too!

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Will Be More Grounded In Reality Than Any Other Comic Book Movie

Take one look at the trailer for Suicide Squad or Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and it’s easy to see that Warner Bros. and DC are going for a darker superhero universe, one that’s more grounded in reality and not as comical. And for most people, that’s going to be a very, very refreshing change from what Marvel is doing, and has been doing for years now.

So, on that note, it was certainly encouraging to hear what actor Scoot McNairy had to say about the film when we sat down with him recently at the LA press day for his latest effort, Our Brand Is Crisis. While we wouldn’t give too much away, he did say this when asked what fans should expect from Batman V Superman.

“This is the superhero film that is more grounded in reality than any of the other ones. It’s a comic book movie, yes, but it’s very, very grounded.”

div> <p style=" margin:8px 0 0 0; padding:0 4px;"> <a  href=So I’ve finally taken the leap into social media! And here’s a little treat for you all in the form of a sneak peak of the Batman v Superman cover shot from Total Film magazine, before the issue comes out on Friday. @batmanvsuperman #batmanvsuperman #totalfilm

A photo posted by Henry Cavill (@henrycavill) on Oct 21, 2015 at 7:53am PDT

' alt='-script>'>