• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

What is a Superman movie without having Lex Luthor in it. :facepalm: I think he has been in every frickin Superman movie.

Except Man Of Steel.

They are all the same to me. meh

lol

And Superman III (thumbs u

This was pointed out early in the thread how hands-on Warner Bros.'s CEO was when he joined in 2013, and started pointing out how the company had dropped the ball with its DC properties. It looks like he is very involved in the planning.

Ben Affleck talks ‘Batman v Superman’ pressure and Warner Bros.’s hands-on approach

“You’ll see next year they are going to have a great year,” Affleck said. “They are now developing … probably the single greatest under-exploited IP asset in the entertainment business, the DC comic world. And now they have started to exploit that and you are going to see that blossom. And, when it does, it’s going to be massive.”

Affleck also revealed that Tsujihara is very hands-on at Warner Bros. He was deeply involved in creating Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, even in the early days of the project when they were working on the -script.

“I was really impressed by that and by the intelligence of his notes, and the fact that he cared,” said Affleck. “It was not like some guys, especially at that level, where it would be, ‘We need a franchise movie … we just need a movie with the names ‘Batman’ and ‘Superman’ on it and it doesn’t matter what it is. For him, that wasn’t it. He was willing to take longer to make the movie to get it right to make it a movie of higher quality.”

New Look At Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice On Scholastic Book Cover

batman-superman1-160955.png

New look at Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel and Ben Affleck as The Dark Knight has been revealed on the cover of Scholastic's Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice companion novel: "Cross Fire."

"After saving Metropolis from an alien invasion, Superman is now famous around the world," reads the book's synopsis (via Amazon). "Meanwhile Gotham City's own guardian, Batman, would rather fight crime from the shadows. But when the devious Doctor Aesop escapes from Arkham Asylum, the two very different heroes begin investigating the same case and a young boy is caught in the cross fire. This action-packed junior novel tells an original story about the stars of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The book also includes a full-color insert with images from the feature film"

What is a Superman movie without having Lex Luthor in it. :facepalm: I think he has been in every frickin Superman movie.

Except Man Of Steel.

And the Richard Pryor one (3). which the only good thing about that was the Bizarro aspect. Edited by sd2416

, is Morena Baccarin hot.

Yeah, I've notice that's she actually much hotter now than she was during her Firefly days. I think she's one of these gals that actually age like wine (i,e Jane Seymour, Linda Carter, etc.).

There's more coming Wednesday.

:o

Full Batman V. Superman Trailer Coming Wednesday On Jimmy Kimmel Live

A full trailer for the film will be released during Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday night, December 2, 2015, they announced on twitter. No additional details were given, and currently the scheduled guests for the episode are Liv Tyler, Conor McGregor, and Music from G-Eazy.

batman-v-superman-kimmel-161183.png

I think this movie can go either way. It seems so dang grim and dark. I don't think anyone in a DC movie knows how to smile as of late. I hope I am wrong and the movie is great. They need to realize people have more than one emotional state.