• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Unless DC has something up their sleeve this could be the worst released trailer in the history of comic book movies.

People are saying exactly the same stuff as we are all saying.

Worldwide people are trashing this movie now.........

Links?

google it

Watch trailer on youtube...read what people are saying.

I was at my local comic book store today and everyone I talked to was utterly pissed.

Unless DC has something up their sleeve this could be the worst released trailer in the history of comic book movies.

Wonder Woman or any other superhero should not be in this movie.

Doomsday should be a Superman movie trilogy where DC/Warner Bros would have made a billion dollars.

DC is cramming way too much too soon down our throats.

Marvel = smart

DC = consistently stupid

but didn't marvel do the same thing with iron man 2 cram way to many things into the movie. Edited by kagenish

Doomsday should be a Superman movie trilogy where DC/Warner Bros would have made a billion dollars.

Marvel = smart

DC = consistently stupid

but didn't marvel do the same thing with iron man 2 cram way to many things into the movie.

Dude no, are you serious?

What A+ characters did IM 2 try to highlight?

Links?

google it

I was at my local comic book store today and everyone I talked to was utterly pissed.

Back up your "world wide" claim. There is always someone to person_without_enough_empathy about something. We've seen 3 min of footage. Wait till the damn movie comes out.

Wow the hyperbole is strong in this thread

I guess the post of the Warner execs seeing the film and giving a standing ovation is long gone. Burn this film, burn the director. Sell DC to Marvel blah blah blah

Mods lock this thread mission accomplished

I actually don't mind Eisenberg's character from what I've seen, but he certainly doesn't scream Lex yet. I am hoping he is a red herring and has a greater purpose of diversion, or something along those lines :)

He's the Mandarin :gossip:

Spoiler alert, jeez!

Links?

google it

Back up your "world wide" claim. There is always someone to person_without_enough_empathy about something. We've seen 3 min of footage. Wait till the damn movie comes out.

They're ripping it apart on the Rotten Tomatoes forum: http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/1992708

As per the BvS trailer that was just released

1. Luthor has a Heath Ledger Joker vibe to him which I don't like

2. Doomsday looks like a Michael Bay Ninja Turtle

I watched the trailer...felt a little miss 90's Batmanmovies without the neon colors. I didn't necessarily get the Ledger Joker vibe but I definitely got a Joker vibe from him. That was honestly one of my first thoughts. Over all it looks pretty bad. Another reason it feels 90's Batman is Affleck. He looks too old for a reboot.

Batman is supposed to be an older version in this timeline.

Marvel = smart

DC = consistently stupid

I think this movie will be good,but I agree with you on Wonder Woman and maybe they are going to cram too much into it. Marvel took the slow approach to get to Avengers. Will see. DC has a lot riding on this picture. There is no way it does bad box office. It's a guaranteed hit. The question is will it be good,mediocre or bad?

They're ripping it apart on the Rotten Tomatoes forum: http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/1992708

Other sites are saying the opposite.

Did the BATMAN V SUPERMAN trailer reveal too much?

Ultimately people believe what they want, and will complain about it as well. But revealing what has already been teased at is not a spoiler. This new trailer for Batman v Superman has only answered one question (two if you want to get technical). And that is Doomsday will be the big threat which brings these heroes together.

I think RT and other sites are doing their normal Zack Snyder bashing. The latest trailer just opened the door by revealing Doomsday. Yet this movie will be great either way.

Wow the hyperbole is strong in this thread

I guess the post of the Warner execs seeing the film and giving a standing ovation is long gone. Burn this film, burn the director. Sell DC to Marvel Disney blah blah blah

Mods lock this thread mission accomplished

One small amendment (thumbs u

Good post lol

I would say to all, let's wait and see the movie first before writing it off. Did the trailer give too much away? Probably. Is Doomsday really necessary in "Batman vs Superman"? Probably not. Is Lex going to suck? Possibly. Do we really need Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman? Absolutely :luhv:;)

I'm not a fan of Batfleck however I'll keep an open mind until I see the movie.

I actually don't mind Eisenberg's character from what I've seen, but he certainly doesn't scream Lex yet. I am hoping he is a red herring and has a greater purpose of diversion, or something along those lines :)

He looks every bit the petulant son who is bored and amusing himself with his manipulated "gladiator battle" while Dadddy is away.

-J.