• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

the i think it could work is if they two big budget movies and two small budget movies it could work.

i do wonder with they are going to release anything this week since today is Batman birthday.

the i think it could work is if they two big budget movies and two small budget movies it could work.

i do wonder with they are going to release anything this week since today is Batman birthday.

All I ask of them is no more horrible deliveries like that Ryan Reynolds 'Green Lantern' which had so much potential. Even the special effects were great (the Sinestro fights were quite impressive).

Same, I feel they're both solid movies.

Green Lantern had all the potential to come across as a solid movie. But when Parallax was close to the same cloud that Galactus became in 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' with at least a face, it was a distraction the movie didn't need.

Now the Green Lantern Corps was delivered wonderfully, and could have driven the beginning of a solid franchise.

Same, I feel they're both solid movies.

Green Lantern had all the potential to come across as a solid movie. But when Parallax was close to the same cloud that Galactus became in 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' with at least a face, it was a distraction the movie didn't need.

Now the Green Lantern Corps was delivered wonderfully, and could have driven the beginning of a solid franchise.

yeah that was my biggest problem with the movie for me.

Anne-Hathaway-Catwoman-Bike.jpg

Catwoman speaks!

Batman Vs. Superman: Anne Hathaway Gives Advice To Jesse Eisenberg

“You know, I wish I could say something, but it’s going to be his experience,” Hathaway said. “I’d just say keep a journal, which I’m sure he does some version of that already, just to remember it, and don’t be afraid to make it your own. In my case, people criticized me, criticized the casting, until they saw it, and then a lot of people liked what I did and so, just don’t listen to anybody else. Just do your thing, they cast you for a reason.”

When asked if she thought Eisenberg would make a good Luthor, Hathaway said “I think he’s going to be remarkable. I’m really excited to see it.”

she was ok for the movie but this is a different batman and universe

That was why her only real advice was for him to make the role his own. Nothing deeper than that.

offical 3 more actors join Superman/Batman Movie .

35645342547687.jpg

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Oscar®-winning actress Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey of “300: Rise of an Empire,” and Tao Okamoto of “The Wolverine” have joined the cast of the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

offical 3 more actors join Superman/Batman Movie .

35645342547687.jpg

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Oscar®-winning actress Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey of “300: Rise of an Empire,” and Tao Okamoto of “The Wolverine” have joined the cast of the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

Very interesting. Another Oscar-winning actor and two actors from Marvel movies. Though Callan Mulvey is associated with Snyder through 'Rise of an Empire' and must have really impressed him.

Ben Affleck Is Getting Large For Batman Vs. Superman Role

Jalali said that the final goal is for Affleck to be, “Big muscular yet lean and good body symmetry!” Jalali said they were going for “the real-life superhero look.”

Sounds like Affleck is a man on a mission to overcome his old 'Daredevil' stigma that has haunted even him how it went over.

ZVqu9x6.jpg