• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP KEITH CONTARINO - CONDOLENCES to his family+ friends

340 posts in this topic

He left behind a daughter and wife, didn't he?

:(

Yes, and two sons from a prior marriage

Oh man.

Condolences to family and friends.

I am sad to report the news that although it appeared Keith had been making significant progress since his arrest, both in getting his life back in order and working on a plan to make restitution to Ben, depression got the best of him and he took his own life this past weekend.

Although I am hopeful that Ben will be made whole out of his estate, I am saddened by the passing of my friend, wishing I could have done more for him at the end and been better at spotting the warning signs of his mental state, and hope people will remember him as the class act and dealer he used to be and not the troubled shell of himself from the past few months.

Sean Linkenback

Holy Cow!

I am sad to report the news that although it appeared Keith had been making significant progress since his arrest, both in getting his life back in order and working on a plan to make restitution to Ben, depression got the best of him and he took his own life this past weekend.

Although I am hopeful that Ben will be made whole out of his estate, I am saddened by the passing of my friend, wishing I could have done more for him at the end and been better at spotting the warning signs of his mental state, and hope people will remember him as the class act and dealer he used to be and not the troubled shell of himself from the past few months.

Sean Linkenback

God, I can't tell you how sad this news makes me.

I was lurking in this thread since it appeared a few months ago.

All I can offer is that it is a shame. Sometimes we hope that things will work out and that there will be a happy ending. This does not seem to be one of those times. Thoughts for those that are left to contend with this and question what happened.

Sean Linkenback

Sad news indeed. :(

Wow! I haven't talked with Keith in a few years and I don't know how things turned so bad for him, but he was during his day a great person to deal with. That is why I was so saddened when I saw the original post. Now I'm even more sad.

RIP peace Keith, I hope you are up there watching your Georgia Bulldogs and reading a funny book.

This just so sad. :sorry: