• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Any Valiant Fans out there? This is supposed to be the first of a collection, 15" cold cast resin, limited to 300 and shipping early next year. I have no idea what cold cast resin means, please let me know if that is quality.

bs-1.jpgbs-2.jpg

bs-3.jpgbs-4.jpg

Awesome! Looks great! I really like it too.

Do you find it can tip easily? I can rock mine back and forth a little. I know that the fix is to add some felt or rubber pads underneath but I havent gotten around to it.

Awesome! Looks great! I really like it too.

Do you find it can tip easily? I can rock mine back and forth a little. I know that the fix is to add some felt or rubber pads underneath but I havent gotten around to it.

Mine doesn't rock, but I've noticed issues with the felt being placed in the wrong place on a couple of my other statues causing them to rock. I just peeled and reapplied the felt.

My neighbor got this in last night. Unfortunately the lightsaber was broken. Hopefully he can get a replacement from SS. I didn't think I would like it, but I actually do. The orange isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

200193-darth-vader-mythos-004.jpg

star-wars-darth-vader-mythos-statue-sideshow-spaceart-sw009-e.jpg

Just got another delay notice on my Sideshow PF Daredevil. Pretty frustrating.

That's strange because a couple people got their "2-4 weeks" and "shipping soon" notice.

My last pay is due Nov 5.

So I will either be getting a "delayed" email or "shipping soon" one any day now.

How long has it been for Daredevil now? My Predator bust is now going on two years, but my Boba Fett is on track with only being delayed about 1 month.

It's about 7 months late at this point.

Mondo presold Iron Giant figures in February at about $500 each. Release date was to be September. I never heard or received an email, so I contacted them. Now it is pushed back to early 2016. Some kind of correspondence would have been nice.

Mondo presold Iron Giant figures in February at about $500 each. Release date was to be September. I never heard or received an email, so I contacted them. Now it is pushed back to early 2016. Some kind of correspondence would have been nice.

Those looked really cool. I feel your pain.

Is anyone on the wait list for the daredevil PF? I just received an email saying it's being shipped nov 4 and I've decided I don't really want it...trying to focus my collection a bit.

Rather than cancel the order or try to resell it, I thought I'd see if anyone here is on the wait list. I can just have it shipped directly to you.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

I saw those shadows boxes locally with versions of Iron Man, Superman, and Captain America. I wanted to buy them all... they are very cool. I just didn't really know how to display those 3. If I find more next time a configuration might make more sense.