• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Just got my XM Ms. Marvel statue today. Been looking forward to this one for quite a while. :grin:

MM_zpsgcbiplzi.jpg

As usual, beautiful protective packaging. The box is nice and sturdy. However some cover art to the box would have been nice. One thing I did notice is that XM now includes a photo of where each piece fits into the styrofoam which I thought was a nice touch.

MM2_zpswy0w1czb.jpg

MM3_zpscvglonen.jpg

Living up to their standards, XM Studios' quality control is amazing. I don't see any major defects and neither do I have to worry about the googily eyes plaguing Sideshow Collectibles' PF's. Ms. Marvel comes with two portraits which I think the long hair looks better IMO. Although I'm not really feeling the base of the statue, but overall I think this Ms Marvel looks good. :cloud9:

MM4_zpse9enqzg8.jpg

MM5_zpsxme7sdyn.jpg

MM6_zpszfseusip.jpg

MM7_zpsa5xds1kf.jpg

Here she is with my SS Ms. Marvel. Still trying to figure out which one I like better. hm

MM8_zpsqkqjwjxd.jpg

i love this thread. i am waiting on these in December, i am still debating on buying the whole set, but definitely getting the Boba fett! They are releasing them here in Japan! i thought the idea for them were great!

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_01_zpsjntsksca.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_08_zpsume5dqjm.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_05_zpscygttkg4.jpg

item_0000011109_uIQDum8D_03_zpsgshfthfy.jpg

item_0000011109_uIQDum8D_08_zpszt1xzvlq.jpg

item_0000011109_uIQDum8D_09_zpskbo5zreu.jpg

item_0000011138_6Y0PcZUM_09_zpsgd98x73d.jpg

item_0000011138_6Y0PcZUM_11_zpsybshgqzm.jpg

IMAG0669_zpsgasuk0gc.jpg

item_0000011139_YUUCm9da_08_zpsgmnycqmb.jpg

item_0000011139_YUUCm9da_07_zpscyshuzoe.jpg

item_0000011139_YUUCm9da_09_zpsyevmseai.jpg

Just got my XM Ms. Marvel statue today. Been looking forward to this one for quite a while. :grin:

MM_zpsgcbiplzi.jpg

As usual, beautiful protective packaging. The box is nice and sturdy. However some cover art to the box would have been nice. One thing I did notice is that XM now includes a photo of where each piece fits into the styrofoam which I thought was a nice touch.

MM2_zpswy0w1czb.jpg

MM3_zpscvglonen.jpg

Living up to their standards, XM Studios' quality control is amazing. I don't see any major defects and neither do I have to worry about the googily eyes plaguing Sideshow Collectibles' PF's. Ms. Marvel comes with two portraits which I think the long hair looks better IMO. Although I'm not really feeling the base of the statue, but overall I think this Ms Marvel looks good. :cloud9:

MM4_zpse9enqzg8.jpg

MM5_zpsxme7sdyn.jpg

MM6_zpszfseusip.jpg

MM7_zpsa5xds1kf.jpg

Here she is with my SS Ms. Marvel. Still trying to figure out which one I like better. hm

MM8_zpsqkqjwjxd.jpg

Love it! That said i prefer the Sideshow on that one.

Can't wait to get my XM Thanos, Ghost Rider and Daredevil.

Hoping Boba Fett and Venom go up for order soon.

How long has it been for Daredevil now? My Predator bust is now going on two years, but my Boba Fett is on track with only being delayed about 1 month.

It's about 7 months late at this point.

Finally in the hands of UPS and en route for next week.

So I guess Sideshow is doing a Batman: Noel themed statue? I'm not sure I get it. I mean Noel was an ok story, Lee Bermejo art is always amazing, but really it was a niche 1 shot book, who's really buying this?

batman_noel_polystone_statue_prime1_902583_01_15.jpg

batman_noel_polystone_statue_prime1_902583_13_15.jpg

Edited by techvoodoo

So I guess Sideshow is doing a Batman: Noel themed statue? I'm not sure I get it. I mean Noel was an ok story, Lee Bermejo art is always amazing, but really it was a niche 1 shot book, who's really buying this?

batman_noel_polystone_statue_prime1_902583_01_15.jpg

batman_noel_polystone_statue_prime1_902583_13_15.jpg

This is made by Prime 1. Sideshow is only the US distributor. Considering Prime 1's batman lineup it's an interesting choice.

Edited by AnthaiHERO